Awkward Moment by Bryan

A little anecdote.

Now I have a lot more stories where this comes from…

Tuesday, I was walking down the Infinite with my advisor where SAVE (Save A Vital Earth) was promoting an energy campaign titled “Do It In The Dark.”

As part of their campaign they were handing out flyers and glow in the dark prophylactics. After being handed said item, I quickly hid it in my pocket.

My advisor: “What was that they were handing out?”
Me: “Candy.”

I had a Pinocchio moment. What would you have done?

9 responses to “Awkward Moment”

1. cristen says:

well i dunno what i would’ve done because i don’t know what the glowy item WAS!! raspberry

*curious*

(also, what would you have done if your professor wanted to try said candy…?)

I just had a major LOL moment when I pictured that scene.

I am a pre-frosh who went back to MIT last Tuesday. And I saw the glow-in-the-dark things, but I didn’t take them. Um…yeah, I was shocked to see people handing those things out. lol.

5. MB says:

Who wouldnt want a glow- in-the dark prophylactic thing? I think it would be hillarious just to own.

Wow, that is an awkward moment though…Candy is a good one.

6. Adnan Esmail says:

If a glow-in-the-dark prophylactic is what I think it is, I wouldn’t have picked it up. smile

7. jason says:

reminds me of the camo condom – ‘don’t let ’em see you coming!’

8. F says:

awkward indeed…

But what if your advisor went back and saw what they really were? :x Ahhh, even more awkward..

There’s a really great quote from Bridget Jones’s Diary about colored condoms – she envisions “brightly colored rude bits”. :D