Elizabeth C. '13

Jan 26, 2012

Grown Up

Posted in: Best of the Blogs, Miscellaneous, Life & Culture

I love this blog entry, and I just love your blogging style in general.

Posted by: Diane on January 26, 2012

Your blogs are fantastic Elizabeth!
You're the best!

Posted by: Jimmy on January 26, 2012

"The best part of adulthood is free tea" - quite a funny life, but an interesting one too though. It's always a good thing to realize and appreciate the hard work behind great products. I guess we're all still learning smile anyone going through hardship and struggle through school or the like, well this is a lesson for you, your efforts will not go unnoticed, keep working hard wink all the best in life to all who read this smile Peace!

Posted by: sasogeek on January 26, 2012

Elizabeth, ever since I've been following the blogs (a ridiculously LONG time), I've always clicked on your posts first. You seem like such an awesome person!

Good luck with your new job!!

Posted by: Anonymous on January 26, 2012

Awesome post! Next time you feel pressured to be creative, just think you are writing a blog entry for MIT, because maan... That was pretty much creative! (Seriously, it helps! Unplug from the world yourself a while)

Best wishes!

Posted by: Guilherme L Wanderley on January 26, 2012

Exceptionally marvelous post ... I love the way you express and make everything so 3d for the readers as if we were experiencing it !!! Thank you and please keep posting blogs like these !!!

Posted by: Aman Jain on January 27, 2012

Wonderful post smile Not that I expected anything less hehe.
Your blogs are what made me want to become a blogger for MIT.
Keep up the awesome work :D

Posted by: Kirsten L. '15 on January 27, 2012

Wait wait so is this an externship? or something else?

Posted by: anonymous on January 27, 2012

loved it *slow clap*

Posted by: Dheeraj , ind. on January 27, 2012

But I like meetings. :D
nice post.

Posted by: Kamran on January 27, 2012

Love it, you always seem to break the format of traditional blog posts.

Posted by: Henrik Hodne on January 27, 2012

growing up can be fun but sometimes lonely and annoying just imagine me wanting to go to Alaska when i was a kid but right now am sitting in my office trying really hard to be impotant.weird isnt it...........

Posted by: kilanko paul on January 27, 2012

This is the process of we grow up

Posted by: Shuai on January 27, 2012

This is our growth process

Posted by: Shuai on January 27, 2012

Posted by: lynn on January 27, 2012

I just love your blog too. Very creative.

Posted by: Marilyn Decker on January 28, 2012

well done!!! I am from Uzbekistan(maybe you heard about maybe not:)). I really like to read these student blog in I am planning to get my master's degree in US, hope these is gonna be helpful to me in the future. If got some experience (advices) to share with me I'b be glad. (email me). Thanks

Posted by: Yasharjon Ahmedov on January 28, 2012

the best mit blog I've read in the last 2 years.

happy to see it's already flagged as byob smile

ps. if you don't want to grow up yet, go to grad/professional school wink it only sucks to be the only one not having any income when you go out to dinners now with friends from college raspberry

also, i feel like my life is not too dissimilar from mit life. i go out to dinners more, spend more time at coffee shops, and is much less hosed. raspberry kind of miss mit sometimes though...enjoy it while you're there smile

Posted by: Chris S. '11 on January 28, 2012

botb* not byob.

this is what post-grad life does to you -______-

People like you because you Connect, in your own gooberish way.
Don't ever loose that Elizabeth :')

Posted by: Gill on January 29, 2012

Embrace the routine sweetie! Yet keep learning……..then balance with fun along the way ! YES, no one is perfect, and the important thing is that you are on the right road. When you have your health you got just about everything, so don't neglect it while keeping up with the demands of life.

I PRAY and can't wait to hear if my son is accepted to MIT. It will be a dream come true for all of us.

Posted by: Marilyn Decker on February 1, 2012

awesome entry! xD i love your blogging style!

Posted by: m on February 8, 2012