MIT student blogger Snively '11

I don’t understand by Snively '11

This was weird.

I saw this today while walking back to the dorm.

Can anybody enlighten me?

19 responses to “I don’t understand”

1. Brad says:

That is very odd but i do admit that it looks fun.

2. JF "14? says:

fake body slams?

3. Ummm… IDK hahahaha. I’m rethinking my interest for MIT having watched that video…. jk.

4. tree says:

Can someone enlighten me, too?

5. Ammar says:

This Is indeed … weird

6. llam says:

This is an acting exercise for 21M.600, where students are paired up to train their voice, which can come from different parts of the body. I think the voice is supposed to come from the stomach for this exercise..

7. mrmish says:

I think the girl (in black at extreme left) who is directin’ all this is trying to make something out — probably a new game.

Or something a bit more complicated — brain and cognitive sc. stuff — you select people at random and as they try to make a good show together (she yells!) just map their brains. Shows how quickly two brains accomodate within a system, recognise their environment and react.
    I realise that it’s not simple. It’s not like solving a problem together. How do you know when the other person is gonna start? It’s more than just senses. It’s a subtle interplay of perception, judgment, and reasoning. It’s cognitive.

Other possibilities — stress remover, effect of obesity on self control, testing shoes, MIT people can be really crazy!

reCAPTCHA: behead studio (possible!) :D

8. Ammar'14 says:

@mrmish
    Dude, you’re thinking too much. I recommend you check out Hamsika’s List

Just to clarify Ham’s comment, 21M.600 is Intro to Acting. And yes, this is an exercise from that class.

the one at the end is hilarious!

11. Interesting. I would love to partake in such activities next year if I could. A rousing game on the field would be a nice way to use my loquacious personality in a more informal setting.

12. @Jerem ’14(?) Same here, except for me it would be more to allow my normally-contained-in-public-but-occasionally-loud-and-rambunctious personality some running room smile Well, we’ll know soon, right?

I think my English class is getting tired of me putting the countdown on random bits of the whiteboard…heeheehee…

lol, ReCaptcha: voucher April

13. Forgot to make my other comment:

It’s like a scene from some serene and perfect quirky-intellectual’s childhood! :D

14. My request is addresse for e-learning in the africans countries and the landing.THANKS

Aaaah, that’s me!!! Intro to Acting ROCKS!

What is up with the drug dealer busted website that you put? (Link comes up in the admissions blogs main page)… lol that is pretty hardcore

17. Jess says:

whatever it is, snives, you wanna get together and do that tomorrow afternoon after class?

18. Yvette'14 says:

would love to join them too! :^D

19. Looks like a meet and greet kinda thing