I saw fireworks from the freeway… by Bryan

Happy 4th!

(Name that tune)

Clearly today is July 4th, and thus the festivities are just beginning. Oddly enough, I’m in lab, but later this afternoon, I will be participating in my first ever VEGETARIAN BARBECUE. It really sounds like an oxymoron to me, but hey, don’t knock it til you try it.

Last year, some friends and I celebrated July 4th by barbecuing at the Baker BBQ Pits and then watching the show from the amazing roofdeck. Unfortunately, those friends are all spread out around the country this summer (San Francisco, San Diego, Virginia, Minnesota, Los Angeles).

I miss you guys.

This year, I have a difficult decision to make, do I watch the fireworks show from:

A. Killian Court

B. Harvard Bridge

Also famous for Smoots.

C. MIT Sailing Pavillion

Which would you pick?

UPDATE:

As of 2:31 pm, it has begun raining…ugh.

5 responses to “I saw fireworks from the freeway…”

Killian Court, of course! Find yourself a patch of grass to spread out on if you can.

2. Arka'10 says:

I go with B))Harvard Bridge…enjoy the blue ecstasy of the river and the beautiful fireworks.

3. Melis says:

Just got your text message =) Happy 4th to you too!!! Where’d you end up watching the fireworks from?

4. Christine says:

I picked… A. Though it was more in front of Killian Court, by the river than actually in Killian Court.

Pretty neat stuff.

5. d-baby says:

i miss you!! start planning something crazy for when i get back!