MIT student blogger Chris M. '12

Looked outside my window, and what did I see by Chris M. '12

I probably shouldn't be surprised, but I am.

This is probably one of the last things I was expecting to see when I went to my window to investigate the staggeringly loud noise I heard:

These last few weeks have been so incredibly awesome that it’s been impossible to try and capture it all in a blog. Never fear though, I’ll figure out the best way to talk about icelandic volcanoes, Switzerland, Germany, the future of cars, and Bill Gates at once, even if it means I just have to draw some pictures to factor out a few thousand words.

14 responses to “Looked outside my window, and what did I see”

1. Bryan '15? says:

Whoa, I’d totally freak out if I saw that. What made you decide to bring your camera when you heard it coming?

2. Chris says:

@Bryan
    well my camera was sitting on my desk right next to my window, so it wasn’t too far away. : )

3. D says:

That’s one coll helicopter. Stuff like these really fascionate me. PS.Where were you?

4. David says:

Whom did they pick up?

5. kai '14 says:

woah, that’s so cool. what was it there for?

6. Jochi Pochi says:

Same question as kai’14
    if that was a tool AeroSpace Engineering department was using, then they are truly the Best :D

7. Amethyst says:

M. I. T. Rocks. Period, end of story.

8. Amethyst says:

PS Chris, you have a funny laugh ^_^ But a nice one. In a not-creepy way.

PPS You KNOW that Osprey is going to end up on the Great Dome!!

whoa,that was really amazing PS:somethings are possible only in MIT…..

Haha! Shouldn’t have closed my windows.

11. Justin says:

I guess one gets used to these stuff happening at MIT? =)

12. Chris says:

@Anonymous
    Actually I said “should’ve” in response to the massive dirt cloud being kicked up.

13. A '14 says:

Daaamn that is random, in an awesome way smile And quick thinking, getting it on video.

14. genius ('18) says:

Wow Chris…That can only happen at MIT. I’m obsessed with planes myself, and have seriously considered MIT for Aeronautical Engineering. As of the last three minutes, I have been sufficienty convinced!