MIT staff blogger Mikey Yang '05

On the Road Again by Mikey Yang '05

Adventures in Texas!

Just a quick post here – I’m actually on the road right now, doing some recruitment travel through Southern Texas! Thought I’d do some “live tweeting” (although isn’t all tweeting sort of live by nature?) of my adventures, so if you’re interested, I’ll make another plug for my Twitter account – feel free to follow me @MikeyMIT. So far it’s been mostly text updates, but I’ll try to include more pictures for those that want to try and live vicariously. :-)

My schedule:
Today (10/4) – Rio Grande Valley (Brownsville, Harlingen, Mercedes, and McAllen, TX)
Tomorrow (10/5) – San Antonio, TX
Wednesday and Thursday (10/6-7) – Austin, TX

Then I’m headed back to Boston. A whirlwind trip, no doubt! Hopefully I’ll see some of you along the way. (As for the other stops in Texas – Dallas/Ft Worth, Houston, and El Paso – Kim has been hanging out there!)

Well, it’s off to the Brownsville Museum of Fine Art for tonight’s presentation! On the run again…

6 responses to “On the Road Again”

1. Justin says:

Have fun with that packed schedule! =)

2. genius ('18) says:

FIRST! Wow… What a schedule! And yes, we all should live vicariously! wink

3. Faisal says:

See you in Austin:)

Rumor has it you’re showing the BC i3 video. True rumors?

5. Mikey says:

Nah, I think it might just be Chris who modified his ppt to put in that vid. If I had had the time and means, that would’ve been a fun thing to include, though! raspberry

6. Mikey says:

We did include a short video clip (that I think you took) of the Red Line T hack, showing the car moving back and forth on the dome smile