Elizabeth C. '13

Apr 18, 2011

Q&A, Vol. II

Posted in: Process & Statistics

Hello folks of the blogosphere! Greetings from Columbia, MO.

Now I know you are probably thinking, "Wait - but it's the middle of April... aren't you supposed to be in school?" which is totally a legitimate concern. But in honor of "Patriot's Day" (I honestly never quite figured what that was all about)/It's-the-Boston-Marathon-and-the-city's-a-madhouse, the 'tute annually gives us this four-day weekend. My favorite kind of weekend.

Today incidentally also happened to be my brother's birthday AND his school's Grandparents/Special-Friends day, so I was all, "Whateva whatva I do what I want" and flew home to surprise him.

I have tons o' stuff I want to tell you guys about (including a video of the Simmons project in case you couldn't come to CPW and see it for yourself), but I have to catch an early-morning flight back to MIT tomorrow. Thus, I leave you with this short video that I made tonight with the goober himself. As you can see, I spent some quality time exploiting the kid for my own personal gains hanging out with the kiddo. College is nice and all, but sometimes it's nice to hang out with people outside the twentysomething age range...

This is adorable!!

Posted by: Danielle on April 18, 2011

That's so cute!! 8)

Posted by: Banerjee on April 19, 2011

I love this vid! Elizabeth, you always have great posts.

Posted by: Nathan K. '14 on April 19, 2011

SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Quynh on April 19, 2011

Hey Beth! He looks a lot like you! By the way I liked the part 'What's a dome?'- 'A dome is aaaa BIG House for College people!' lol. Yeah someday I might end up there (I guess)!

Posted by: Shahariar Hassan on April 19, 2011

@shahariar: In the video he answers to "What's a Dorm", not "What a 'dome'?"

Posted by: Phoenix on April 19, 2011

D'awww.

(Simmons project?)

Posted by: Anthony on April 19, 2011

@Phoenix

Thanks!!! Sorry about that. I might have 'mistyped' it. It's 'Dorm'

Posted by: Shahariar Hassan on April 20, 2011

omg, you guys have the same voice inflections when speaking. this is amazing.

Posted by: oasis '11 on April 20, 2011

So much personality! This is such a brilliant video.

Posted by: Luyi on April 22, 2011

OMG SO CUTE!!!!!

Okay no offense (actually I consider this a compliment), but your brother totally reminds me of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF9-sEbqDvU

Posted by: Mikey on April 22, 2011

DEAR MIKEY,

DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION NOW THAT I'VE BEEN TYPING IN ALL CAPS??

Okay good. I am writing to tell you that your comment kind of freaked me out because a couple months ago, a friend from home posted that VERY SAME VIDEO on my wall saying that it reminded him of me.

My brother really is the male, 9-year-old version of me.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth

P.S. Guess what day it is

Posted by: Elizabeth '13 on April 22, 2011

Greatings,
Le aconsejo.
<a >DingoDogg

Posted by: DingoDogg on April 23, 2011