Jun 6, 2012
Summer To-Do List from Student Financial Services
Posted in: Miscellaneous
September will be here before you know it! Here are a few things you should keep in mind to make sure the fall semester starts without any issues:
- SIRF – If you have been awarded an MIT Scholarship, you must complete the Student Information Review Form (SIRF) before we can credit the scholarship to your Student Account. The online form is available on WebSIS. Click on For Students and go under the Financial Records section to access the form.
- Outside scholarship – if you are receiving any outside scholarships that are not reflected on your award letter please complete the Outside Award Reply Form.
- Bills – Fall bills will be available on July 10 and are due by August 1. For more information, go to the Bills section of our website.
- Payment plan – MIT offers an interest-free payment plan. Click here for more information.
- Loans – if you or your parents are interested in borrowing a loan, please check out the Loans section of our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Working – if you plan to be working on or around campus, you will need original identification documentation to complete the required payroll forms. The Student Jobs section of our website has more information.
The staff of Student Financial Services will be available all summer to help you with any issues or questions regarding your bill or financial aid. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Have a wonderful summer,