Jul 8, 2006
The MySpace Survey
Posted in: Miscellaneous
Mid-summer frivolity, part two...
001. What is Your Name? Ben
002. How old are you? 32
003. What is the link to your website, blog, or myspace? um, you are currently reading it
004. What is your height? 6'2"
005. Do you have any siblings? No
006. What is your eye color? Green
007. What is your hair color? Green (jk!)
008. Do you wear glasses or contacts? No
009. Are you right handed or left handed? right
010. Do you have any piercings? yes
011. Do you smoke? no
012. Do you swear? yes
013. Do you get along with your parents? yes
014. Your heritage? i am a mutt
015. Your fears? death, it sucks
016. Goal you would like to achieve this year? teach nance how to publish his blog entries so that i don't always have to do it for him
017. Most overused phrase on an instant messenger? lol
018. Your best physical feature? i have no idea
019. Your bedtime? between midnight and 1AM usually
020. What time do you arise in the morning? 6:30AM
021. First thoughts waking up? "i could really use about 4 more hours of sleep"
022. Do you shower daily? yes
This Or That?
023. Bright or dark room? both
024. Chocolate or vanilla? vanilla
025. Dogs or cats? i am allergic to both, but dogs
026. Pepsi or Coke? coke
027. McDonalds or Burger King? McD's
028. Ant or Dec? I have no idea what this means
029. Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea? no preference
030. Cappuccino or Coffee? i like both, but usually coffee
In the last month have you...
031. Drank alcohol? yes
032. Gone to a mall? no
033. Eaten a box of Oreos? no
034. Eaten sushi? yes
035. Been on stage? yes
036. Been dumped? no
037. Gone skinny dipping? no
038. Stolen anything? no
Have you ever...
039. Laughed for no reason? yes
040. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do? yes
041. Been in love? yes
042. Fired a gun? no
043. Been drunk? um, perhaps
044. Been called a tease? no
045. Been beaten up? no
046. Shoplifted? no
What was the last...
047. Furry thing you touched? i am allergic to all furry things
048. Thing you've said? "Hi Matt"
049. Song you've listened to? RHCP, track 9 on CD#1 of the new record, whatever that is
050. (Who was the last) person you've spoken to on the phone? Edmund Jones
051. Movie you watched? love actually
052. Thing you were doing before this? responding to email
053. Time you cried? probably when watching the movie crash when the little girl jumps into her dad's arms right as the gun is fired and she isn't hurt. if you have kids, you can't watch that scene and not feel it.
054. Song you've sang? sister
055. Time you looked at the clock? 6:30 AM
056. Food and drink you've had? coffee + bagel
057. Flavour of gum you've chewed? mint
058. Shoes you've worn? my trusty merrells
059. Store you've been in? the MIT coop
060. Planet? earth
061. Age you've been so far? they've all been good, for different reasons
062. Season? fall + spring are tied, but if pushed i'd go with fall
063. Number? 4 or 5
064. TV show? LOST
065. Flower? too many to choose
066. How much cash do you have on you? Approximately $37
067. What's a word that rhymes with 'door'? floor
068. What T-Shirt are you wearing? MIT Battle Of The Bands '06
069. What brand of shoes are you wearing? Merrell
070. What did your last text message say? "Aw, you are so sweet."
071. What were you doing at midnight last night? responding to email
072. What's your current desktop picture? my kids
073. What's a word that you say a lot? "cool"
074. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? green
075. How is the weather right now? beautiful actually
076. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? it really depends on the person
077. Are you too shy to ask someone out? no, but i'm too married to ask someone out
078. Can you do a headstand (not using a wall)? no
079. Who would you like to see right now? my mommy
080. How many pillows do you sleep with? two
081. Would you go on a date with someone on MySpace? only if my wife had a myspace account, which she doesn't, so i guess the answer is no
082. How do you want to die? i think that comic said it best: "peacefully in my sleep, like my great grandfather. Not screaming, like the passengers in his car."
083. What do you want to be when you grow up? i try not to think that far ahead
084. What country would you most like to visit? i've always wanted to check out india, but mexico looks pretty cool too
085. How many CDs do you own? ~500
086. How many things, in your past, do you regret? only a few, thankfully
087. Do you think you are attractive? who cares, i already scored a beautiful wife lol
088. Do you believe in yourself? yes
089. Do you want to get married? too late for that question now, isn't it?