Quinton McArthur

Feb 7, 2011

Three from MIT!

Yesterday morning I was quite surprised and VERY excited to see a trio of my favorite MIT students featured prominently on an online magazine site that I visit daily called "The Root". The article was a feature of 25 African American students under the age of 21 who are making extraordinary contributions in a variety of areas. When I was skimming through the student profiles, I realized that THREE of the young people featured are current students at MIT!

<3 it!!!!

Click the links to find out about our three from MIT Khalea Ross Robinson, Dorian Dargan, and Benjamin Mensah.

What was even MORE impressive for me was that all three had videos that were featured on the website. So for your viewing pleasure, I present Dorian and Ben. Khalea's video is also in a link on her profile page.

If you want to learn a little more about Dorian, check out his website!

______________________________

On a personal note, I must say that in addition to being super accomplished people who are changing the world, all three of these young people are some of the most down-to-earth, generous, and sincere people who I have ever met. Kudos, Kudos, and more Kudos to you Khalea, Dorian, and Ben!!!

Wow that's truly, genuinely amazing.

Posted by: Banerjee on February 7, 2011

Congratulations to those wonderful students. Here's wishing them great success in all of their endeavors.

Posted by: Patrice Allen on February 8, 2011

One word:INSPIRATIONAL

Posted by: Alfred McQuirter Jr. on February 8, 2011

Easy to access link for the whole article - required some poking around.
http://www.theroot.com/views/meet-25-people-who-will-change-our-world

Posted by: jim bier on February 8, 2011