You Gave Love A Bad Name by Bryan

A night of talent.

First made popular by Bon Jovi, those lyrics brought my fraternity, Zeta Beta Tau, the prize for best large act at Sigma Kappa’s Late Night.

Last night, it was made a smash hit by Michael Borohovski and the Sexy Borskis. I kid you not. You might know Borski as a frequent commenter, so the next time you run into him online, ask him for his digital John Hancock, he’s gonna make it big.

So basically, every sorority at MIT throws a big philanthropy event each year. Sigma Kappa’s is Late Night which is basically a talent show with acts ranging from magic acts to dances to serenades.

Some of the acts from the night included my former roommate balancing a 6 foot table with the legs open on his chin.

He also decided to juggle knives while “surfing” on a makeshift surfboard consisting of a 4″ PVC pipe and a sheet of plywood.

He also gave a short physics lesson to everyone at the performance to highlight how dangerous it is to do what he successfully attempted.

A later act involved a very humorous magician and his assistant.

Some guitar jamming.

Stairway to Heaven.

A tribute to Santana with some behind the back guitar playing

AND A TRIBUTE TO THE BEST MOVIE EVER: NAPOLEON DYNAMITE

FLIPPIN SWEET

Oh, if you want to know who the Sexy Borskis are, here you go. Fainting is optional.

7 responses to “You Gave Love A Bad Name”

1. Actually, it’s seksi borskis. Aww jeez. I’m never gonna forgive Leekai for coming up with that name, cuz I’m never gonna live it down. :p

If anybody wants to see a video of the seksi borskis, it’s here.

Aww jeez.

This is my impression of Borski:

Aw geez. Aw geez. I’m never gonna live this down. The seksi borskis. Aw geez. This is so embarassing. By the way, here’s the video in case you aren’t sure just how embarassing it is.

3. Aww geez. Laura, you’re mean. The video isn’t embarassing, the name is. :p

I know the guys who did the Napoleon Dynamite sketch. They make my life.

Just sayin’, you know?

5. Nancy says:

Just sayin’, you know?

Posted by: thekeri on October 9, 2006 04:24 AM

They make my life.what’s the meaning ?can you explain it,ok?thanks!

6. Nancy says:

Just sayin’, you know?

7. Hera says:

Looks like fun, guys! The entire talent show seems like a great philanthropy, and props to those brave enough to perform! (looks like everyone really loved those seksi borskis- especially the ladies!)