ZigZag 10 by Matt McGann '00

A new episode of MIT's video podcast, hosted by me. And there's mariachi.

Episode 10 of MIT’s video podcast, ZigZag, has been released. It contains a piece about the annual Freshman Photograph, the Kendall Square BioBash, and the fire truck hack. My favorite piece, though, is about the Orientation Activities Midway; I loved getting to talk to students and hear all about their groups. Check it out!

WARNING: The host (me) is wearing a very video unfriendly shirt in this vodcast! (you’ve been warned)

[click on the image to watch ZigZag]

If you like ZigZag and would like to get it automatically in your iTunes, you can . If you’d like to subscribe and use a podcatcher other than iTunes, copy this URL and paste into your podcatcher: http://vodcast.mit.edu/zigzag/main/rss.xml

Also today in video podcasts: Amanda Across America features MIT artist Pia Lindman. Check it out.

Finally today in videos from across the web, Weird Al‘s new video has an MIT mention (“First in my class here at MIT,” he sings, apparently unaware that we have no class rank or valedictorian). Anyway, “White & Nerdy” is a parody of “Ridin'” (Ridin’ Dirty) by Chamillionaire, and is seriously funny. Check it out.

Okay, that’s enough distractions… enjoy!

6 responses to “ZigZag 10”

That video rocks. Nerds are awesome.

I also may or may not be wearing my schrodinger’s cat tshirt as we speak. =P

That video rocks. Nerds are awesome.

3. Sam Jackson says:

I’m agreeing with Laura here; looks like a blast.

4. Vihang says:

Is there any place where i can get these videos in a format other than .m4v ?
    My comp is having trouble playing .m4v, the video lags.

Anyway the video rocks !
    Great work.

5. Vihang says:

Anyway I’ll try to show up for Math Jam on Monday.
    It’s 5 AM IST !

6. Arkajit Dey says:

I’ve got an evening class (outside school) tomorrow, but hopefully I’ll be able to catch the beginning of the Math Jam at AoPS tomorrow. See you there!