Decisions

Mar 14, 2011

Open Thread for Admitted Students

Posted in: Process & Statistics

This was the most competitive admissions cycle in the history of the Institute, and you are one of the very few applicants to whom we offered admission. Congratulations and welcome to the Class of 2015!

Feel free to introduce yourselves in the comments below to your future friends. And remember to check out your MyMIT account starting tomorrow morning for Campus Preview Weekend (CPW) information & registration and links to join your early admitted classmates in our online community.

CONGRATULATIONS '15S!! smile

Posted by: '14 on March 14, 2011

Congrats you guys!! Can't wait to see you at CPW!!!

Posted by: Natalia, '14 on March 14, 2011

Congratz everyone!

Posted by: Earl on March 14, 2011

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted by: Max Kolysh on March 14, 2011

CONGRATS PREFROSH

Posted by: Lauren '14 on March 14, 2011

Hahaha, I got in! Grats to everyone!

Posted by: Daniel, 15' on March 14, 2011

Congrats, '15s! Hope to see you at CPW smile

Posted by: Jeanne '13 on March 14, 2011

GRREN BAY REPRESENT!

Posted by: Cheesehead on March 14, 2011

Congrats everyone! I AM SOOOOOOOOOHAPPY AND EXCITED AND WANT TO COME TO MIT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I CAN'T WAIT! I LOVE YOU MIT! :DDDDDD

Posted by: happy pi on March 14, 2011

Green***

That is quite embarassing

Posted by: Cheesehead on March 14, 2011

Are you guys like some sort of hybrid aliens or something? How the hell did you make it in?

Posted by: 0 on March 14, 2011

congrats everybody!!

Posted by: nikhil on March 14, 2011

Ok I'm not at MIT but I thought I'd drop by to say CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE! Kindly take a moment to pat yourself on the back because you are awesome. Then proceed to run around in circles spastically - oh wait, you're already doing that!

Posted by: Jai Oxford '14 on March 14, 2011

HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!! Congratulations to everyone else!

Posted by: Jacob Haip on March 14, 2011

Congrats guys, I was one of the many who didn't make it in. It looks like you have a really fun and wonderful place to look forward to. Best of luck to you all.

Posted by: Alex on March 14, 2011

OMG I MADE IT!!!!!!!! This has got to be the best moment of my entire life!!!!!!

Congrats everyone smile

Posted by: Quynh on March 14, 2011

I didn't get in, but gratz to everyone that did. I wish you the best of luck!

Posted by: Josh on March 14, 2011

Congratulations everyone! This is truly a great day in the first of many that you will have. All your hard work just bloomed. As a mom of an '09 I know that you are in for the most unbelievable experience. MIT will change you and you will go on to help change the world.
Enjoy this moment!

Posted by: intleyes on March 14, 2011

Wishing all of you guys the very best...
Keep the fire burning!

Posted by: 0 on March 14, 2011

Its almost five am... this has to be one of the best days of my life....
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted by: debbie on March 14, 2011

I can't believe i made it!!!!!!

congratulations everyone!!!

Posted by: Annie on March 14, 2011

Many congratulations, and once again, welcome to MIT! Now stop reading this and go celebrate. grin

WOoooooooooooooooooooooooooWWWW!!! Best Pi Day EVER!!! I was just watching the movie and was very emotional when I read the news!!! Hope to see you there soon!!!

Congrats to everyone else,

Posted by: Ariel on March 14, 2011

Congratulations! smile

Posted by: Aris on March 14, 2011

ahhhhhhhhhh this is insane! smile

Posted by: Katie on March 14, 2011

Congrats to everyone who got in, i didn't :/

Posted by: Fábio gelbcke on March 14, 2011

Congratulations, nerds :D ! Eat some pie and be happy!

Posted by: Sara on March 14, 2011

Congrats!

Posted by: ycha on March 14, 2011

Congratulations guys smilesmile

You all deserve this !!! I hope you enjoy next year at MIT because it is the best place to be in !!!

I am on the waiting list right now, I hope things would be fine smile

Posted by: Hisham7 on March 14, 2011

!congrats

Posted by: nessig on March 14, 2011

I was not accepted. But I will like to say congrats to everyone that did.

Posted by: ibukun on March 14, 2011

Congrats guys, and good luck on the next 4 years... smile

Posted by: Jon '11 on March 14, 2011

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is AWESOME!!! (or ESTO ESTA BRUTAL as I would say in my country) Direct from Puerto Rico, congratulations to all of you!!! I can't believe it!! smile

Posted by: Jorge on March 14, 2011

JE SUIS TRES CONTENT! RENDEZ VOUS LE 7 AVRIL! J'AIME MIT!
ESTOY MUY FELIZ! NOS VEMOS EL 7 DE ABRIL! AMO MIT
I AM VERY HAPPY! SEE YOU IN APRIL 7th! i LOVE MIT

Posted by: Juanita on March 14, 2011

Yay I'm surprised that a Yooper like me could get in. Be seeing you in the fall MIT =D

Posted by: Jacobi '15 on March 14, 2011

congratulations everybody !!
this is the best thing that has ever happened to me... I'm so excited!!! it's 4.00 am here , and by here I mean Jerusalem.

Posted by: Lina.H on March 14, 2011

Congratulations to everyone who was accepted! I can't believe this is happening to us. Good luck!

Posted by: Walter on March 14, 2011

I was on waitlist too!
Would like to congratulate everyone who got accepted! Ha ha I wonder how many percent get waitlisted>?
Anyhow have a great time at MIT, and I do sincerely wish I could join you all there at MIT.
smile
Cheers!

Posted by: 0 on March 14, 2011

Whenever I'd comment on these I'd never put the class year. But now I can say that I'm a part of the MIT class of 2015! I can't wait to spend 4 years in Cambridge!

Posted by: Anthony '15 on March 14, 2011

Congratulations everyone admitted to this amazing school!

Posted by: Michael Tan on March 14, 2011

Congrats everyone. Even though I didn't get admitted, I do have the right to congratulate the people who did right? You've got what many of us couldn't have. Make the most of it.

Vivek, signing off for the (second) last time (got to post in the waitlisted thread too). smile

Posted by: Vivek on March 14, 2011

I got in!
Congrats to everyone who got in also!

Posted by: Michelle '15 on March 14, 2011

smile SO. INCREDIBLY. HAPPY.

Posted by: Nursen on March 14, 2011

YeSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I got In... I did it. God is real great. just an hour ago I was stressing on the interim blog, narrating my stress and exhibiting a lack of non worry lol. Any how, THat's it, the end of the Journey, the end of the tunnel we travelled with God's help. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss again.

Posted by: M.John on March 14, 2011

I'm really happy!
I had already gotten into my head that, since I'm an international applicant, that my chances were really slim, and that I'd probably not get in ...
Then I open my decisions page and I just look at some words, and read "congratulations" and so and so, and I just get psyched! (I'm still psyched :D I have to sleep, but I don't know how :D), I didn't even get the chance to read it all the first time.
Congratulations to all who got in, I look forward to meeting you all!

Posted by: Rodrigo Toste Gomes on March 14, 2011

I was one of the guys who didnt make it in, I was born with a really good skill into ralating things and I have applied it into maths. You all have to take the best out of this school because one of you EARNED my spot in a straight way. You all are going to remember this post in a while...

ps. you all are having a "better opportunity" to learn but that doesn't mean you gusy can be overpassed so watch yo backs

Posted by: 0 on March 14, 2011

Congrats to everyone even though I didnt get admitted it was a wonderful experience and these last few days of my wait has really thought me a life time experience congrats to the class of 2015...

Posted by: Harsh on March 14, 2011

Gratz to everyone who got in. They rejected me.... =(

Oh well! Probably not a place that would fit with me anyway.

Posted by: Kyubizt on March 14, 2011

D'OH!!!
Didn't make it :D
frankly, I'm just glad its all over...
raspberry

To all those who made it...Rock N Roll!!!!Loads of love, peace and regards from Kathmandu :D

Posted by: 0 on March 14, 2011

Congratulations to everyone who got accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Shalin on March 14, 2011

Congrats everyone!! Definitely a day to remember!

Posted by: Megan P on March 14, 2011

Just wanted to say, to all you admits out there, remember the feeling you had when you first saw you were accepted. MIT is a great place, but it's not all glamour; some day at four in the morning when you're just sick of it, you'll want to look back on this feeling and remember why it's all worth it to you. You can grow immensely at MIT, but not just by getting straight A's; don't lose sight of your dreams

Posted by: 0 on March 14, 2011

MIT THANK YOU!!!!!! I am SO EXCITED to meet everyone during CPW!!!!! Congrats to everybody!!

Posted by: Rebecca Hu on March 14, 2011

Congo to all those who got in! You guys really deserve this one! Though I didn't get in, knowing MIT has really became a very indispensible part of my life.... It has shown me innumerable possibilities, innumerable potential!

I thank MIT to consider my application and for making me feel so SPECIAL!!!!! ☺☺☺

Posted by: Gaurav on March 14, 2011

hey guys!
Unfortunately, I didn't get in, but I just wanted to congratulate everyone that did. You all deserve it. Best of luck smile

Posted by: Catherine on March 14, 2011

Just wanted to congratulate all those who got in. I didn't but it id definitely wonderful to see happy around me.

Posted by: Sakshi on March 14, 2011

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Posted by: Hesham ('15!!!) on March 14, 2011

11:26, restate my assumptions:

1. Mathematics is the language of nature.
2. Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
3. I was admitted to the MIT!! Yeaaaah!!!

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know when Financial Aid decisions will be released? I am kinda counting on that too if I want to go to the MIT.

Posted by: Ariel S on March 14, 2011

@Jacobi: Yoopers represent!!

Posted by: Jaya on March 14, 2011

woohoohooooooooo!!!!!!!! I went hysterical when I read my letter!!

MIT 2015 FTW.

Posted by: Carmela on March 14, 2011

not an MIT student in any way shape or form, but congratulations to all admitted! smile

Posted by: anon:) on March 14, 2011

Congratulations guys. I'm sure most of you deserve the admission more than I did. Congratulations guys. I'm sure most of you deserve the admission more than I did. <3

Posted by: Not accepted on March 14, 2011

CONGRATS '15s!! I am so honored to be accepted and I hope to meet all of you at CPW. To those who were not accepted: you guys are still amazing, amazing people. God bless all of us and our futures.

Posted by: Nandhini '15 on March 14, 2011

Congratulations to our son on his acceptance to MIT class of 2015. Now I have to go and figure out how to pay for this... Way to go Keanu, we have always been proud but this tops the cake.

Posted by: Troy on March 14, 2011

This is the best day of my whole life!! MIT wait for me :D

Thanks for all of you admission officers. I am sure reviewing all the applications from all of the awesome applicants was a hard job.

I can't wait to see you all during CPW!!

Thank you so much MIT : )

Posted by: Alya '15 on March 14, 2011

Congrats guys!! See you all here for CPW (and hopefully for the next years!!) ^__^

Now stop refreshing this thread and go celebrate ^__^

Posted by: Rutu '12 on March 14, 2011

YES.

I had totally convinced myself I wasn't going to be accepted...and then to see THAT. I was bawling my eyes out for about five minutes, my mom started freaking out because I hadn't told her we were getting decisions today.

Posted by: Phoebe on March 14, 2011

Congrats everyone! Does anyone know where the CPW portlet is?

Posted by: Brandon on March 14, 2011

Still in shock that I got in. I am the first person in a very long time in my school to get into MIT. SO HAPPY!!!!!

Posted by: Kharis X on March 14, 2011

Congratulations! Everyone should check out the dorms and UROP programs at MIT. These are two of the really cool aspects of the Institute. Also many dorms have machine shops in their basement. Some even have electrical engineering labs. Come to MIT!

Posted by: HiMyNameIsAndrea14' on March 14, 2011

Welcome to the first day of your new life. smile

Congratulations '15s!

(back "in the day" in 2007...one had a 12% chance of getting into MIT =p)

Posted by: oasis '11 on March 14, 2011

lol this is not real....Happiest Pi day ever lol this is not real....Happiest Pi day ever <3 <3 <3 Congrats everyone, can't wait to meet you all real soon!!!

Posted by: Rachael on March 14, 2011

I'm so HAPPY I got into MIT as a chemical engineer! I'm so glad that women are finally getting the respect in the man-dominated math and science fields that they deserve. I went to this coed high school, and I HATED it. The guys were such slobs and they kept leering at me! I hate it when guys do that. Of course, at MIT, I KNOW that this isn't going to happen to me! Love and sweets galore!

Posted by: Jennifer Marykate Anne on March 14, 2011

Congratulations to everyone! I can't believe I got in! But I read somewhere about MITLeaks saying that maybe some dicisions are wrong and they maybe let us know about the correct decision on a later date.. Could that be possible?

Posted by: Proud Greek '15 on March 14, 2011

Congratulations everyone!!
I still can't believe that I was accepted..
I didn't expect it at all!
It's such a great feeling when someone you respect so much tells you that you're going to be someone when you're so uncertain of your own future...
I love you MIT!!
See you guys at CPW smile

Posted by: Chae on March 14, 2011

@ProudGreek,
This is your decision. Congratulations, everyone. And welcome smile

Posted by: '14er on March 14, 2011

Pi Day is officially an awesome holiday! smile))

Posted by: Tina on March 14, 2011

Thank you God! YEAHHHHHH! MIT FTW!

Posted by: Teresa '15 on March 14, 2011

I did not get it :( But this does not mean you guys don't deserve a recognition! Congratulations I wish you a lifetime of success and happiness at MIT!

Posted by: GabrielGGx on March 14, 2011

A slice of pie.
A swell concert performance.
A stupendous result from years of reckless abandon for learning.
A smile on my face that looks suspiciously, deliciously memey.

Posted by: Fish '15 on March 14, 2011

Congrats class of '15!!!! Still in shock and very excited

Posted by: Courtney McEachon on March 14, 2011

Congratulations everyone who got accepted! See you at CPW / in the fall! Can't wait!

Congratz guys. U made it.
What we couldn't. :(
Best of luck to you all. smile

Have a great time and give this world some great inventions. Enjoy smile

Posted by: Zulkarnine (rejected :'( ) on March 14, 2011

This is the first pi day I've celebrated, and it ended with a bang! Congrats everyone!!!

Posted by: 0 on March 14, 2011

Congratz guys. U made it.
What we couldn't. :(
Best of luck to you all. smile

Well, I didn't get in.
Congrats to you guys anyway and I hope you will all have a great time at MIT.

Posted by: Keno on March 14, 2011

Congratulations everyone smile
I didnt make it in but am so glad that you guys did.
Congratulations once again.
Sigh.

Posted by: Jwalin on March 14, 2011

CONGRATULATIONS! So excited to be part of such an amazing class!

AAH I'm so excited I can't even do my homework!

Best wishes to those who didn't get in- I'm sure you'll succeed wherever you are. And to the waitlisted, don't lose hope! After being deferred EA, I can understand your pain, but in the end, things will work out for the best.

Best of luck to everyone!

Posted by: Anonymous (class of '15!) on March 14, 2011

HELL YES. Who else was swearing when the page WOULDN'T. FREAKING. LOAD. xD So excited :DDDD

Posted by: John O'Sullivan (20-freaking-15!) on March 14, 2011

Congradulations to all accepted students.

I was rejected (((

I have a question for accepted students.

COULD YOU PLEASE PROVIDE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR SCORES, AWARDS AND EXTRACURRICULARS ?

Posted by: John on March 14, 2011

@current MIT students (yes, that includes YOU too, dear proud '15-rs): Hey, NOT FAIR!!. You're happily congratulating the admitted, but none, not even one of you has posted your sincere heartfelt condolences on the not admitted thread!

(i guess i don't need to explicitly state my admissions status, you people are smart enough!)

Posted by: mouse on March 14, 2011

Accepted... this AMAZING... insane!!

Congratulations to you all!!! I hope to see you soon!

Costa Rican flag will be on MIT Class of 2015! Is there someone else from here?

Felicidades a todos =)!

Posted by: Tachmajal on March 14, 2011

Congratulations to everyone! See you at CPW?

Posted by: Larissa '15 on March 14, 2011

Congratulations everyone!

Posted by: Robert on March 14, 2011

I bet $10 I wouldn't get in. I lost. BEST $10 LOST EVER!

Posted by: Eli Davis '15 on March 14, 2011

it's a trap!

Posted by: Admiral Ackbar on March 14, 2011

Congratulations class of 2015 smile

We can't wait to meet you.
(come for cpw smile )

Posted by: Aditi '12 on March 15, 2011

Congratulations! Can't wait to see you guys!
That said, go! Celebrate! =)

Posted by: Nazia '14 on March 15, 2011

Congrats everyone who got admitted ! (even though i didn't). Hope you have a great time at MIT.

Posted by: Shahriar on March 15, 2011

@Cheesehead:
Yay! I'm glad someone else from Green Bay got in! I went to GB Southwest--where do you go?

Posted by: Hillary '12 (another Cheesehead) on March 15, 2011

Congratulations to all of you!!!!! You have such a bright future ahead of you!

Special congratulations to my awesome little sister, Debbie!!!!! We love you and we are so proud.

Posted by: Rachel (Upenn 2010) on March 15, 2011

may be 2016 makes a better place for me.........
please admitted guys help me to get there
anyone who understood what MIT is looking for??????????????

Posted by: Devashish on March 15, 2011

got in! but two seconds later got a rash! i'm allergic to mit!

Posted by: stephanie on March 15, 2011

Didn't get in, but I'm imagining most of you guys feel this way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOfOrXapaNs

Just making your awesome night a little bit more awesome.

Have fun you guys.

Posted by: Stephen on March 15, 2011

@Hillary '12 (another Cheesehead)

Bay Port. Go Wisconsinites!

And how bout them Packers?

Posted by: Cheesehead on March 15, 2011

Congrats to all those admitted. I can challenge the adcoms that u will not be able to pick up even 100 admits who will be better than my S, who was rejected. Class of 2015 will miss would be best friend and role model.

Posted by: Suresh on March 15, 2011

CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!!! So excited!!!!!! Can't wait to be classmates with you amazing people! Congrats to everyone!!

Posted by: Milly on March 15, 2011

Well now, my countdown begins. 366 days until D-Day ('12 is a leap year, d-day = decision day).

To those who got in: My greatest congratulations, I hope to see you in the fall of 2012 in cambridge

To those rejected (I refuse to "baby" it): I know that words are not enough to describe the pain you feel. I know that right now, nothing in the world can make you feel better. If I was there, I would hug you all, for actions can lessen the pain that words will not stem. I feel for you all. I know that there is a 90% chance that I will feel this same pain in a year's time, and I can only imagine the hurt that comes with seeing a rejection.
I cannot give you healing, I cannot give you strength to face tomorrow morning. I can only give you this bit of wisdom, in the hopes that somewhere out there in the sea of 16,194 of you, someone sees this, and the stars shine again for them.
You are a human being, and as such, you have the power to enact great change in the world. A person is inherently powerful with means beyond understanding to affect the course of history. We know but few of their names, but everywhere, when you see someone who has succeeded, you can look at their past and see the failure that inspired them, that made them strive to show the world that they were better than they had been thought. Take that rejection screen, and print it out. Put it on your wall, or fold it up and carry it in your wallet. Remember, always, that you are *not* an MIT rejection, you are a human being. Yes, you did not get into MIT, but that is not the most important thing in the world. That rejection screen printout, keep it, as a reminder that this is why you strive for excellence. This is why you dream. This is why you try and make the world a better place. This is why people grow, and blossom, and change history. THIS is why the human race LIVES, because people have FAILED, and GOTTEN BACK UP. THIS IS WHY YOUR SPIRIT IS MORE POWERFUL THAN ANYTHING LIFE CAN THROW AT YOU. Be that person you know you are. Be the best person you can be. Be the best person the world has ever seen.

Breathe. Live. Smile. Live. Frown. Live. Cry. Live. Fight. LIVE.

In the end, only time will tell. Are you an MIT reject, or are you a powerful, wonderful, human being?

-Phoenix Ignis Rex

Posted by: class of '16? PIR on March 15, 2011

Hmm. A bunch of my friends didn't get in despite being smarter than me in multiple quantifiable ways. I didn't even get in on URM. Slightly confused, but not complaining in any way.

Posted by: Anonymous on March 15, 2011

any NYC in here?=D
and im feeling a lot of the same here, so excited to be in, way more excited than i thought id actually be...
Congratz to all and hope to see everyone there!

Posted by: Cecilio on March 15, 2011

Congrats to all my fellow freaks of nature smile
our hard work has paid off!!
hope to see everyone at CPW

Posted by: jordan on March 15, 2011

I think we should name ourselves the class of Pi, in honor of the unique pi day admission gave us. lol.

Posted by: Alex on March 15, 2011

WOW, 4 hours and it still hasn't sunk in.
Congratulations everybody admitted (anyone else Tampa??), condolences to all who weren't.

This makes every bit of work I did for 12 years totally and completely worth it.

Posted by: Katie on March 15, 2011

Wahoo! Congratulations everyone! : ) can't wait to meet you all at CPW!
... Now if only I had pie. ):

Posted by: Alison on March 15, 2011

DID I SAY THAT I LOVE MIT! MIT IS ALREADY MY HOME! CAN'T WAIT!

Posted by: happy pi on March 15, 2011

I could not believe at first that I was admitted. I would like to take a moment to thank my family, my friends, and a lot of the MIT people for helping me out with my application and any other questions that I had about the campus. I feel like I really belong here. I am looking very forward to coming here to MIT and I am sure that like all of the other admitted students; I'd like to say thank you for this opportunity.

My name is Matias Porras Paniagua and I look very forward to meeting all of you smile

Posted by: 0 on March 15, 2011

My name is Matias and I look very forward to meeting all of you smile

Posted by: Matias on March 15, 2011

congrats to everyone that made it in! wish I could be there right along with you=( go frollick among the smartest poeple in the world!

Posted by: Tommie on March 15, 2011

@John on March 14, 2011 11:43 PM:

Check out the people posting on collegeconfidential, I think I spent like two whole days there after I was deferred

http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/massachusetts-institute-technology/158052-official-2010-mit-rd-decision-thread.html

Posted by: 0 on March 15, 2011

Anyone from India?

Posted by: Blurb on March 15, 2011

Congratulations everyone!!! I'm still in shock.... smile

Posted by: Shannon on March 15, 2011

Any other Greeks admitted?

Posted by: Proud Greek '15 on March 15, 2011

Thank you!

Greetings from South Korea.

Go Class of 2015!

Posted by: Hang Woon on March 15, 2011

I must say - I was (and still am) completely stunned by getting the good news.
There is nothing I'd like to do more than go to MIT this coming fall

P.S.
quite the long shot - but anyone else from Israel that was admitted?

Posted by: nanu (15!) on March 15, 2011

@ nanu:
I am from Jerusalem!

Posted by: Lina.H on March 15, 2011

Does anyone know when we get our financial aid package?

Posted by: Erin on March 15, 2011

@Lina:
you kidding Lina? I'm also from Jerusalem!
how about you add me on facebook?
www.facebook.com/nanu.roitman

@Erin:
it's supposed to be soon, and obviously can't be later than may 2nd... probably sometime during March, maybe mid-April or so.
Remember that financial aid is sent straight to you as soon as they review and process it and is not released on a specific date like admission decisions.

Posted by: nanu (15!) on March 15, 2011

I was too excited that I forgot the essential: THANK YOU ADMISSION TEAM.

Posted by: M.John on March 15, 2011

Hey hello everyone! can't wait to see you : ) Haha.... finally I am part of the class 2015 : )

Posted by: Deth on March 15, 2011

Oh yeah like my future friend ( M.john) said THANK YOU VERY MUCH ADMISSION TEAM : )

Posted by: Deth on March 15, 2011

I love you MIT : )

Posted by: Deth class of 2015 on March 15, 2011

Wow. It still seems like I just got in, and the class of 2015 is already here...

Watch out, guys. The 2016s will be here before you know it.

Posted by: Dave '14 on March 15, 2011

Congrats all

Posted by: Victor on March 15, 2011

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF U! HOW LUCKY!

I'd like to know if anyone from INDIA got in. If yes please comment here!

Posted by: Parth on March 15, 2011

Can you guys who got in share what you did that helped?

Posted by: Curious on March 15, 2011

As a parent and educator of a 2005 MIT graduate, I can relate to the excitement being experienced by the students that have been admitted to MIT. I certainly extend my congratulations. I would like to say to those not on that list to hold your head up and know that great things are still in store for you. You are still that intelligent being created for a unique destiny. I was not accepted by my number one school choice, but I have truly been blessed down through the years.

Posted by: martha on March 15, 2011

Tachmajal, not from Costa Rica but from Honduras!! We'll start a Central American society or something! This is just... Amazing. I cried when I saw my teachers at school today!

Posted by: Miguel on March 15, 2011

I got the beaver fever!!

Posted by: Spencer Wilson on March 15, 2011