Tim the Beaver (the mascot costume) wearing a grey porkpie hat.

Beaverheimer (Pi Day 2024) by Tim

3/14/24 at 6:28 PM ET

MIT Regular Action decisions will be available online on Thursday, March 14 at 6:28 PM ET.

To check your decision, visit apply.mitadmissions.org/apply and go to your Application Status Page. That’s where you’ve been able to track your application checklist, which will now be turned off. We recommend that you try logging in now to make sure it goes smoothly!

If you need to reset your password, just go to apply.mitadmissions.org/apply, click the link to Log In, then click “Forgot Your Password?” and follow the instructions. If you still need help after that, feel free to email [email protected] and someone from the MIT Admissions team will get back to you.

In the meantime, you can watch Beaverheimer01 which will take ~5 minutes or Barbenheimer02 which will take ~4 hours and 54 minutes or the entirety of Friends.03 which will take somewhere between 80 and 90 hours The world—and your world—forever changes, no matter what Pi Day brings, so our best advice is to savor the little moments and choices that you get to make!

1. which will take ~5 minutes back to text
  2. which will take ~4 hours and 54 minutes back to text
  3. which will take somewhere between 80 and 90 hours back to text