Skip to content ↓


Learn more about how MIT Admissions is responding to COVID-19 in this blog post from our Dean and new dedicated FAQs.

Where can I find info on Graduate Admissions/Masters/PhD?

The Office of Undergraduate Admissions handles first-year and transfer admissions. To pursue graduate study at MIT, you need to apply to one of our departmental programs(opens in new window). Each department has its own application website and admissions requirements.

Did you find this article helpful?