Skip to content ↓

Have a question about your application? We’ve put together this FAQ for applicants to help you answer some of your most common 🤔 questions.

Am I domestic or international if I hold dual citizenship?

Students holding dual citizenship should apply to MIT with their U.S. citizenship status. We accept approximately 7% of domestic applicants each year and approximately 3% of international applicants.

Students holding non-U.S. dual citizenships may select their preferred country as their application will be listed as international in our application process. We don’t have any preference as to which country you list.

Did you find this article helpful?