Skip to content ↓

How do I fill out the self-reported coursework?

Use your best judgment when completing the Self-Reported Coursework section. We’re simply trying to get a clear picture of your academic preparation by subject area—you can’t do anything wrong when completing the form. Remember, this doesn’t replace your official high school transcript, which must be sent to us from your school to verify your self-reported information.

International students do not fill out this section.

Did you find this article helpful?