Skip to content ↓

August 2021: Although our office remains closed to visitors, you can still get a feel for MIT by signing up for an đź”® online session or student-led tour.

I’m taking college classes, do I apply for transfer admission?

The transfer process is intended for students who have finished high school and completed at least one year of college. If you’re still in high school, you’re considered a first-year applicant regardless of how many classes you’ve taken at the university level.

Did you find this article helpful?