MIT student blogger Afeefah K. '21

Senior Week On The Blogs!!! by Afeefah K. '21

oh no, we’re all so old

Well would you look at that, it’s finals week at MIT.  Which means that for a few of your friendly neighborhood bloggers, it’s also our last week on the blogs. *cue all of the sad faces and crying emojis* Writing on the blogs, sharing tidbits of our lives at MIT and hearing from you all has been a true honor. But alas, all good things must come to an end. Nothing gold can stay. etc. etc. etc. 

We obviously couldn’t leave without one last hurrah. So in spirit of the normal, sky-diving filled senior week that we will not be getting this year, we present to you the very first Senior Week On The Blogs!!!! It is often when things come to an end, that we realize just how much more there is left to be written about and said. In the next few days, we’ll be filling the blogs up with our last round of reflections, advice and good ol witty content. Can’t get rid of us that easily :P

P.S. I’ll probably come back to this post at the very end and link all of the posts that go up so that they are neatly organized in one place!