Skip to content ↓

April 2021: Although our campus is closed to visitors, you don’t have to travel to 🌈 Cambridge to get a feel for MIT. Sign up today for an 🔮 online session or student-led tour.

Do I have to send an official college transcript?

Applicants who have completed college coursework are asked to submit an official transcript. An official transcript submitted during the application process will be recorded as “College Transcript” in our database. If you submit an unofficial college transcript, the information will be entered as a supplemental document in your file. Enrolling first-year students who would like their college courses considered for credit transfer will be required to submit an official college transcript.

Did you find this article helpful?