Skip to content ↓

Do dual enrollment students apply as a first-year or transfer applicant?

Students participating in dual enrollment programs or taking college-level courses while in high school apply for first-year admission at MIT. If you apply to MIT while you’re still in high school, you’re considered a first-year applicant regardless of how many units of study you may have taken at the university level.

Information on transfer credit is available at the Office of the First Year site.

Did you find this article helpful?