Dec 1, 2006

If You Wish To Receive Your Decision Online…

Posted in: Process & Statistics

Selection committee has begun!

We are pleased to announce that we're still on schedule to release MIT admissions decisions online at 12:00PM EST on Saturday, December 9. (Decisions will also be sent via postal mail at approximately the same time.) If this date/time changes for any reason, I will announce it here, but I do not foresee that happening at this juncture.

Decisions will be available to those who meet all of the following criteria:

• You have applied for freshman admission (not transfer or graduate).
  • You have applied Early Action and your intended entry year (as designated in your MyMIT account) is 2007.

-----------------------------------

What is the process for receiving my admissions decision online?

In order to check your decision online, you will need to have registered for a MyMIT account and you will need to know your username and password. When decisions are released, simply visit https://decisions.mit.edu and log in using the same username and password that you use to log into your MyMIT account. There are no interim screens, so you should be sure you wish to receive your decision online before logging in to decisions.mit.edu.

If you are using the "remember me" functionality with your MyMIT account, we strongly advise you to log out and log back in to be 100% certain that you know your correct username and password. We will not be in the office on the weekend that decisions are released, so to prevent any delays, you should confirm your username and password well in advance by logging into your MyMIT account.

What if I've forgotten my MyMIT password?

You may use our automated system to reset it. Simply visit my.mit.edu and click on the "lost password" link.

What if I don't have a MyMIT account?

If you applied using our online application, you already have a MyMIT account.

If you applied using our paper application, however, you may not. If you do not have a MyMIT account and you wish to receive your decision online, you will need to register for one using your MIT ID, which was sent to you via postal mail soon after receiving your paper application. If you have misplaced your MIT ID, or if you never received it, you may call our office (617.253.4791) to request it (please note that you will be asked to give some personal information for verification).

If you register for a MyMIT account without your MIT ID, your username and password may not work on decisions.mit.edu.

Will there be any indication of my admissions decision in my MyMIT account?

Admitted students will see the addition of the Admitted Student Portlet in their my.mit.edu account beginning on Monday, December 11. (Deferred and denied applicants will not see a change.)

-----------------------------------

Only 8 more days! Hang in there everyone. :-)

I can hardly wait!!

Posted by: Saba on December 1, 2006

GAH!

Posted by: Michael on December 1, 2006

I applied for regular decision but I can sense the tension building up in early action applicants. That's what awaits me. GAH! I can hardly wait!!

Posted by: Thuita Maina on December 1, 2006

HOLY CRAP I'M NERVOUS!!!

watch, It will be Saturday, and I'll be sitting at my computer for HOURS, not being able to bring myself to click the "ok" button.......GAH!

Posted by: Jon on December 1, 2006

Dude, the other day my mom came into my room and said, "Oh, by the way, I scheduled an orthodontist appoint for noon, Saturday 9" Haha it's going to suck so much; the orthodontist will have a hard time examining my teeth, since they'll be clenched so hard in nervousness. >_Dude, the other day my mom came into my room and said, "Oh, by the way, I scheduled an orthodontist appoint for noon, Saturday 9" Haha it's going to suck so much; the orthodontist will have a hard time examining my teeth, since they'll be clenched so hard in nervousness. >_<

I'm so excited smile

Posted by: Shawn on December 1, 2006

yea, I have all district band auditions that morning. I`m gonna be like pounding on the xylophone-"M! I! T!"

Posted by: Eileen on December 1, 2006

i am FREAKING OUT.

Posted by: 0 on December 1, 2006

Selection committee has begun - does this mean all the applications have been reviewed and now final decisions are being made?

GAH I still don't know whether I should wait for the mail or get it online.

I have to wait anyway, as I'm hosting a community service event 8am-3pm that day.

NERVE-WRACKING!!!

Posted by: Melissa H on December 1, 2006

The Selection Committee be kind, especially when you get up into the "K"s = )

You know applying to MIT was fun and this blogging section made it memorable. The bloggers are great on here, from the MIT hopefuls to the people in admissions. Good luck everyone.

I think it's gonna be a loooooong week that's for sure.

Posted by: Brandy on December 1, 2006

Eileen you play percussion? I do too! smile I used to play mallets but now I'm concentrating on timpani -- yay percussion is so much fun --
anyway, good luck on your auditions!! smile (and also, with the whole "MIT" thing.. smile )

Posted by: theresa on December 1, 2006

And thus begins the panic.

Don't worry, everyone. I swear, you will all be fine.

Of course, none of you will believe me, but I figured I'd say it anyway.

Posted by: Keri on December 1, 2006

I believe my anxiety as a function of time approaches an asymptote on December 9th. the limit as time approaches December 9th does not exist, but from the left it is positive infinity and from the right it is negative infinity.

The nerdy way of saying: I'm getting anxious, but I won't be after I get the decision!

Posted by: Daniel on December 1, 2006

it should have been like a surprise. they should've just said at the end of some post "btw we've decided who gets in and who doesn't, login _here_ and see if you've made it" :D i wish you all good luck.

@shawn: hijack your orthodontist's computer :D

Posted by: Sh1fty on December 1, 2006

Well, at least there's a set date for the online decisions...

One week left, and counting... good luck to all of us EA applicants!

Posted by: Michael on December 1, 2006

Hey guys, if you want to know when the decisions are released asap check out my countdown clock at http://whitehatdesign.com

It should be accurate within a minute or two (I have it synced with my server's clock but I don't know how precise my clock is to the MIT clock) so the second that baby hits 0 it's time to check. smile

woot! good luck everybody!

Posted by: Dan Beard on December 1, 2006

I'm planning on waiting to recieve my postal admissions decision. I'm getting anxious, but I really don't think that I'd like to see it online. I'd like to actually recieve a "tube" (or other interesting package) or a letter...

Good luck everyone! Only 8 days, 10(ish) for me. I can't believe that its already time to get decisions. Its like when I'm reading, and I start to read faster, anticipating an interesting part of the book, except with real life, haha..

Ben - random question..
Are admissions looked at alphabetically? If not, are they organized in a particular fashion? Just curious.

Once again, good luck everyone!
-Adam

Posted by: Adam on December 1, 2006

Daniel -

What happens to your function if you're rolled over to regular admissions?

smile

Even though it's not my time to apply yet, I totally understand how you guys feel. I wish each and one of you the best of luck!!! Try to occupy yourself with something you love to do to relax a little (if that's possible). Just know that you tried your best and all you can do now is to wait!

I am so excited for you guys!

Posted by: Grace on December 1, 2006

Grace -

I'm taking the SAT I for the last time tomorrow in case I get rolled into regular admissions. It's not fun, but I'm hoping after 5 of the slowest hours of my life, the rest will just fly by wink

Oh, and I'm going to Knotts on Sunday =) (Don't know if people know what that is - Knott's Berry Farm is a theme park like Sixflags or Disneyland/world.)

Ahh I don't even know if I want to check online or not!

I wish I could just hibernate until the decisions come =)

Posted by: Chris on December 1, 2006

Aww... but grace, thats the problem. We all know we can do better. If we're applying to MIT and get defered or silenced... we will all be thinking... 'I could have done better!'... like me whenever i lose the occasional chess match... or get a 99 on a test... because the truth is... we can.

Posted by: Lendz on December 1, 2006

Mellisa H-

I agree... im taking the SAT 2 over instead... I hate the SAT's... to me a standardized test should try and match to the very most possible the edge of a persons learning capasity.

Personally, I think tests that penalize those that think don't know the first rule of knowledge, 'you can only know so much... then figure the rest out with what you know'... again... I made this quote up myself.

I think that tests should be untimed... and come in three different levels of difficulty. The first being easy, and the testee given an infinite amount of time to complete it. Then when finished, it is turned in... and the score for that difficulty is averaged over how long it took for the person to take it... plus a few more extra minutes for allowing the student to check his/her work. Then the second test should be of an intermediate level of that subject, and also given an infinite time to complete. Then again, averaged out over the time period it took to finish. The third level is the advanced level and follows the situations as the above two.
If one decides to take only the first difficulty level, then they only take that specific test. If someone decides to take the Intermediate, they have to take both the first test AND the second test. Then those that take the third, have to take all three. This would give people... in the VERY least... in my opinion... a more in depth look at a persons abilities in the math sector... Oh... and it would also greatly improve if exactly 50% of the test answers were grid ins... while the others multiple choice.
But, alas... this still doesn't test a persons solving capability... and that is why at the end, an optional test could be given to the testee's full of applications and puzzles that are designed to challenge the individual on the three levels. Again... the score averaged out over how long it took for them to complete the exam. I think these... thoughts... hold great passion and possibility over what standardized testing could become. I am... actually... this tempted [waves arms around fanatically] to just break free of the mold and create my own standardized tests... tests that try to the very possible edge to match and identify a students skills... and flaws! That would be grand!
And the English comprehension portion... would be of the same caliber! Given sections of easy, intermediate, and difficult... allowing the true nature of how they think spill over. Then... to test the comprehension... give an article to read... then take it away and replace it with questions about the article to truly know what their comprehension level is!

From your very extensive experience... is this normal for applicants to feel?

sorry about the long rant... but if its possible I would greatly respect some opinion on this idea, and if the critique is coming from MIT hopefulls... or MIT students... I know the critique will be well worth it. Also, to all those that do or do not make it... look me up on myspace, or send me an E-mail... the odds are your still cream of the crop... and id directly cherish any critique from you guys if ever i creat something my own friends dont understand.

Thanks for scrolling down!

Posted by: Lendz on December 1, 2006

@Daniel (nice name btw wink )
I don't think that's nerdy at all! that's the most accurate way to describe it. Going a step further, I'm going to describe my anxiety as the function A(d)=10/(9-d) where d is the day of december in the year 2006 and A is my anxiety level measured in um .... whatever the metric unit for anxiety it raspberry (but don't worry, Daniel is the most common name at MIT, so we're shoo-ins!)

@Mellisa

... I don't know. I guess I'd just push it back to the date for regular admission, which I should do anyway, even if I get rejected ( :'( ). That's boring though! We need to think of something cooler to do for the regular admission people.

Chris - I think we all have the same wish =) Oh well, things to look forward to this week - my class gets our senior jackets on Monday!

Lendz - I agree. I just can't believe I willingly signed up to waste 5hrs of my life tomorrow (well, I guess it won't be a waste if my score goes up!).

Oops clicked "post" too soon.

Dan - Hopefully the worst is that we'll get rolled over to regular admissions and get accepted there wink

All -

I just went on a bikeride. Do it. It's relaxing... sort of.

I love how every time I check this post, there's always a new comment.

... I love how I come on every two seconds to check this post. =)

Ahhh I love us anxious Early Action-ers

Still not sure - online or snail mail?

Oh, and anxiety level has a variety of units - finger drumming, nail biting, leg twitching... wink

Here's how I look at it. Whether you check your decision online on December 9th or wait a few more days to get it in the mail, it will not change the decision in any way, shape, or form, so why not just check it online? Also, I think that an online decision is more desirable in that it doesn't hint at or give away your decision like the size and shape of an envelope (or tube) in your mailbox does. You really have no clue what is going to happen once you click ENTER, and that's the exciting part. It eliminates the whole process of having to sift through all of the mail in your mailbox to look for a rejection or deferral if no huge tube is sticking out...and that would just be no fun.

Posted by: Buddy on December 1, 2006

Lendz-

Obsessive? I think that might scratch the surface of describing you. This blog has been up for less than a day; initially meant to discuss online acceptance has been manipulated(BY YOU) in order to establish your fascist crack pot views(ex. retaking the SAT II's). Do you really think you are going to rewrite history? Do you think that you can criticize the old SAT enough so that it is destroyed and then create your own "ideally universally venerated standardized test" that rises from the ashes into a glorious phoenix that spreads its wings and leads all college bound seniors and Grace to freedom? DO YOU?

holla back,
D

Posted by: Duke J on December 1, 2006

Buddy -

My thinking was the reverse of yours, but with the same basis. The decision is the same, whether it's online or in the mail - but I was thinking, if I get accepted, I'd much rather know by walking to my mailbox and finding a huge tube, big letter, whatever, rather than find it out online. It just seems to bland, but then again, I want to know ASAP if I can go to my numero uno.

Ahhh doesn't matter, not at this point anyway. I still have a long, agonizing week to decide.

argh...this is going to be the longest week of my life...

Posted by: jo on December 1, 2006

Melissa -

Let's just hope we both get in so that it doesn't really matter what method we used, lol. And agreed, this is going to be the longest, most agonizing week of my life. And Friday, I will not be able to sleep. Guaranteed.

Posted by: Buddy on December 1, 2006

Haha, I agree with you Buddy =) At best, I can't find out until 6hrs after decisions are released anyway.

Jo, it's already been the longest month of my life. Can you guys believe we had all turned in our apps one month ago today?

Yeah, I submitted mine in late October and just remember thinking how long the next month and change would be. And now we have a little over a week. It's crazy. I just hope for goods news so that I have one less thing to worry about...and so that I can save the cash that I would otherwise have to spend on other application fees. raspberry

Posted by: Buddy on December 1, 2006

My friend had a dream that I got accepted into MIT (and that she got accepted into her top choice, Stanford). Hopefully she's temporarily phsycic.

Of course, my acceptance letter came in the form of a toy goat, so maybe not O.o

Duke J-
I think that is a bit harsh. I'm sure Lendz was just trying to get his point across, and I actually completely agree with him. The SATs are HORRIBLE at measuring a person's problem solving ability. If there could be a few tests that used fairly standard knowledge (maybe even supplied equations or some background information) but forced test-takers to apply that knowledge creatively, it would be a lot better than the current SATs.

I certainly don't expect that Lendz is actually planning on making a new standardized test, and your incredibly stern rebuke unfortunately doesn't reflect very well at all on you, Duke.

I understand we are all a bit stressed/anxious, but there's really no need to yell at each other. Lets just get back on topic, please.
----------------
Buddy-
Yeah, its true that the decision won't change whether I check online or wait for the mail, but I don't like the impartiality of checking online. Also, if I were to get a tube, I'd probably take a 5 mile run with it, exclaiming my happiness the entire time. If I were to see "ACCEPTED" in large red lettering on my computer screen, I'd have to run with my monitor for 5 miles, which wouldn't be nearly as fun.

Also, if I were to be rejected, I would probably shred the letter into at least 1000 pieces. Suffice it to say that if I were to be rejected online, it would be far more expensive.

Of course, I'm joking... (for the most part.)

-Adam

Posted by: Adam on December 1, 2006

I think the hardest thing to do right now is motivate myself to finish the supplements for other colleges. I want to think that I won't need them in the end, but it's better safe than sorry. Hope for the best, but expect the worst, I guess.

Posted by: Buddy on December 1, 2006

Yay for all the Daniels! Good luck, guys! (and everyone else too) I think my anxiety function would be somewhat like...

A(d,m,x) = 10 / (9 - d)(x - m)

Where d is the day in December 2006, m is the day in March 2007, and x is the day in March 2007 on which regular admission decisions are released.

Posted by: Daniel on December 1, 2006

Daniel -

Hopefully for all of us that anxiety function will have a domain restriction of negative infinity to 9. =)

Posted by: Buddy on December 1, 2006

Oh my gosh Melissss!!!! my girlfriend wants to go to harvard across the river!! she had a dream that we both got in too!!! thats crazy! and yeah, I really hope they are psychic, probably not phsycic (sea-sick...lolz, no offense)...
of course, all these premonitions are getting me just more and more anxious as the day comes closer. i dont think im gonna sleep for the next week until i find out!!! like seriously, ill play with my rubik's cube or try to solve pi to 32098 digits instead!!
i cant WAIT till we're fellow beavers!!!!

Posted by: Dan The Man on December 1, 2006

To be oblivious is always better.
Why did I come to the MIT admin site? I had almost forgotten decisions come so soon. So soon!
I think we can't help but panic.

Ideally sometime next week or the week after someone would unexpectedly tap me on the shoulder and tell me my admin decision. Then I could request a hug when/if I got rejected / yell-scream-spit at the messenger.

Posted by: Aren on December 1, 2006

adam --
you could just be the proud owner of a small apple book, which would allow you to run as much as you wanted around the neighborhood waving the large red letters on your screen. plus it would probably be lighter than a tube.

dan beard --
i've always (almost always) wanted a unit in the SI named after me, you know, i guess it might as well be the measure of anxiety...

Posted by: Ana on December 1, 2006

Aren-
Don't you seem to be quite the pessimist. By speaking so negatively of your chances, you've all but already removed yourself from the admissions process altogether. I think we should all be happy and nice to each other.
-Adam

Posted by: Adam on December 1, 2006

aw thanks Theresa, and good luck to you too! (:

Posted by: Eileen on December 1, 2006

Maybe there should be an admissions chat room at this point, there are a LOT of people posting, and I'm sure that there are quite a few more people just reading. Perhaps I'll set one up sometime tomorrow or the day after. I've got a Quiz Bowl competition tomorrow, but if other people would like a chat room, I'll see if I can get one set up.

Let me know if you think it's a good idea, I need to be convinced that its worth it. grin

-Adam S.
(There is another Adam now, so henceforth I shall be known as Adam S.)

Posted by: Adam S. on December 1, 2006

I like that idea, Adam S. - I've been wanting MIT to set up a chatroom or message board or something for awhile.

Ok. Now that does wonders for my tension levels. They're flirting with infinity right now!
I'll go for the online version cause when the letter comes, it'll meet my gaunt and destroyed body, It'll take a week at least; (India is rather far from Cambridge!)

Posted by: Sarab on December 1, 2006

Dang, guys, we're on 45 responses now (mine making 46, assuming no one else posts between Sarab and me).

I wonder, if I check online and destroy my computer at rejection/rolled over, will my dad buy me a new laptop...?

Ooh c'mon MIT, give us the perfect Christmas gift.

... or Hannukah gift

... or Kwanzaa gift

... or Winter Solstice gift

... or just a Happy-December-9th gift

or whatever.

I agree with Lendz. I mean, the SAT's are an infinitley better system of tests than those used in India, but what I've found is that a friend; who has been preparing for over 2 YEARS has got 100 points more than me (I who prepared for about 2 days) He learnt 5000+ words and went for the exam......
But man, if you want to see the pits see the 10th and 12th CBSE Board Exams. All those kids who were debaters and quizzers and speakers; got 70-80 (And who got 90+ in Preboards in some of the best schools in the country) while those who write stuff like "Myself XYZ (Name)" or "What is your good name" or "Have you taken your meal"; thsoe who can't spell, or make coherent sentences got 95+!!!!
So over that the SAT's are an improvement! Now, that rant helped me pass all of 2 minutes! Ben, your blog will have a million enteries at this rate!

Posted by: Sarab on December 2, 2006

Ah I just watched this amazing thing on 20/20. This guy can do math computations like no other. Some of the formulas he did I found out myself :0.

Posted by: Prashanth on December 2, 2006

Oh yes and Adam S; make the chat room! It should be fun!!!

Posted by: Sarab on December 2, 2006

My main complaints about the SAT I are that 1) it's way too long, and 2) the subject-switching. In the beginning, I don't mind switching from math to english to math, but when I start getting tired, I prefer just staying on the same subject for awhile.

Oh well. The SAT is just as inaccurate for all of us, so I guess we'll survive.

Posted by: Melissa H on December 2, 2006

I always wanted to be that sort of genius who could solve 398429384 x 948530948 in two seconds. Oh well.

Has anyone taken the Physics SAT II?

Watching Justice on TV right now =) "Ana Lucia" from LOST is on it, oddly enough.

"You have successfully confirmed your ability to view your decision online, which will be available beginning at 12:00PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Saturday, December 9."

Haha, I'm amused =)

I wonder if the server will crash (like the UC one always does for applications).

Yeah i gave the Physics Sat II. It was a good paper

Posted by: Sarab on December 2, 2006

But somehow, the Maths Level I last month was bad. I mean matrices, et al were terrible. I had never seen the things before. Physics was challenging, but Maths was plain tough and Bio was well; Bio! Nothing more can be said.

PS Can the SAT II's be rechecked?

Posted by: Sarab on December 2, 2006

All I can do is cross my fingers and wait!! Very exciting time!

Posted by: Christianna on December 2, 2006

Sarab - Yes, you can have your answers checked again by hand, but it costs money.. I believe around $50 or so.

I took the Physics SAT II... it was pretty easy to study for; Sparknotes has free review stuff online. It's a pretty sweet deal. Lots of electromagnetic stuff.

Good luck everyone!!!!

Posted by: Kristin on December 2, 2006

Thanks guys! I'm taking the SAT II Physics in January, but I've been worried because I'm currently taking Physics right now =)

Thanks! And good luck with the SAT's.

Posted by: Sarab on December 2, 2006

To those who are stressed or obsessed…don’t be!

It's no big deal if you get deferred or denied, really it’s no biggy. I guess being “deferred” can be a pain-in-the-side waiting game, or a long death…or both!

I applied to two schools early action for specific reasons ("Fermi Fever" and aeronautical/astronomy possibilities) but I know these schools are "reach" schools, and all I can do is "reach" and come the middle of December my "reaching" will have been successful or not. If not, then I have a great back up plan! = ) . I hope you all do too.

I found a college that has invested in their physics department with great faculty, faculty from MIT, Princeton, Harvard and UChicago to name a few, even a nobel laureate. My goodness, what else can I ask for? = )

If I can't be taught by the universities that I think will be great for me, then a second best is being taught by those who went to those great universities, and by those who teach with enthusiasm! Oh and of course research opportunities!

I'm excited about college. It's a whole new world for me, I can't wait, and I'll be so happy no matter where I go. Calculus at MIT is probably the same book I'm taking in high school (okay, maybe not! = ) . If you're in it for the love of education, then you'll find many colleges that you can actually love and feel at home.

I feel if someone is obsessed about a university, then they simply want to fit into the image already created of that school, rather than expand upon the image. I know I want to expand upon the image of the college I go to. I hope to make the image greater (if I go to the state college) or keep the image great (if I get into my 1st choice, 2 schools that I respect equally).

If I don’t get into any of the three, then I’ll be stressed! Then, I’ll understand where you guys are coming from! = ) Right now, I’m just curious, which is not good either, because I keep on thinking what curiosity did to the cat! =)

So relax everyone, it’s not like we can go back to 9th grade and redo it all over again. Thank goodness for that, otherwise, I’d be repeating 9th grade a hundred times to strive for perfection, which by the way is not going to happen. I just assume take my M.I.T fate and move on, (preferably to a MIT dorm) but if not in that direction then in another direction.

I know Tim is not going to like this post…way to long, poorly written and what’s the point?! = )

Adam, I think the chatroom is cool. (hope I won’t get booted out of it : p )

One last thing. I see some are talking about the SATs. I did not do well on the SATs let’s just put it that way. I know colleges essentially define and reward us on our SAT scores, which is unfortunate, but still their prerogative. You can’t see ones creativity in a SAT score, or a person’s resolve in completing a task. The SAT score can’t rate your “people skills” and how well you can motivate others to achieve and think. If schools want to use SAT scores, to sum up the student, then that is what they do, but we are so much more than a number, and I think the real good schools know that, at least I hope they do!

Posted by: Brandy on December 2, 2006

And also, what is the level of Physics et al that you are doing? I mean all I hear is that Indian studies are much tougher than US studies? For eg. do you do semi-conductors and diodes and all in physics and Youngs Double Slit Experiment in Optics? How about chem and Bio?
Thanks,
Sarab

Posted by: Sarab on December 2, 2006

You know Brandy I agree with you. But I am still worried about my admission. Worried is too strong a word actually. I'm waiting with bated breath for the Yes or the No. And the reason I'm worried about not getting in is that I can see that MIT fits me and vice versa. I mean, it is a place for me to grow and learn, and where I believe that I can become the best that I can! I mean; it's like the most stimulating and exciting place (as per the blogs) I can imagine, and though other schools may be as good (It is a probability) this is the one that's kinda captured me. You know, like love at first sight!
* Normally don't use that cliche, but today, why not*

Posted by: Sarab on December 2, 2006

I think most of us know that not getting into MIT won't be the end of the world. We know we'll get into another school, and from there its worth will be as much as we put into it. I know college will be an adventure. I'm excited for it, no matter where I go!

... but I still want to go to MIT =)

How about an IRC chatroom? do alot of you guys use IRC? ... I might be able to throw one of those up if you guys want ^_^

Posted by: Dan Beard on December 2, 2006

I'd be down with an IRC chatroom.

Posted by: 0 on December 2, 2006

I am a snail mail kind of person too... but I'm not sure if I can handle being patient enough for the mail to come... I might just have to cheat and log in!

GOOD LUCK everybody! I know you're all as nervous/anxious as I am. And thanks bloggers for keeping us updated with information regarding the status of admission decisions.

Posted by: Marion on December 2, 2006

Hey all-
Shawn-that sucks about the ortho appointment-maybe if you bite the doctor you'll get sent home? j/k
You know, reading last year's blogs during admissions decisions, maybe it'll even be put up early! (it was put up at 11:45 in March decisions last year). Sorry to raise the tension even more! Gosh, I can't stand it! And I have a piano lesson at 11, 2 hours after I get my decision. I may be a mess....and I may be REALLLLLLLY happy!

Posted by: Elizabeth on December 2, 2006

To add to Keri's comment, it's really not the end of the world if you're deferred. Seriously. I promise. I know this, because I was deferred.

It doesn't make it any easier; in fact, it makes it worse, because you have to go through the whole process twice.

Also, don't go by the countdown. The decisions site is turned on manually. I got my decision 15 minutes before I was supposed to be able to, and the site became completely swamped within the next 30 minutes.

Just something to think about smile

Posted by: Evan '10 on December 2, 2006

Yikes, 7 more days now. I can't believe its actually coming out so early, most other schools aren't out until Dec. 15th. I still can't decide which one I'd rather look at, online or paper decision, but I think I'd go insane if I had to wait for the letter to come.

Rejection, deferral or acceptance, I think that everyone should take that day as a nice de-stressing/de-anxiety time...my friends and I are planning to rent Accepted the movie and watch it just to celebrate the end of EA/ED time.

Good luck to everyone! =D

Posted by: Kristina on December 2, 2006

Too all of you waiting for Dec 9th. Good luck! I have a prospective student upstairs probably wishing he had invented time travel:-) I cannot imagine how you feel because my stomach does flip flops every time I think of it. My advantage is that I have had my chance to be an incoming freshman. It was so much easier then. The prospect of working so hard for so long and wanting something so much only to be told no can be very disappointing but you will get through it. Also, the great thing about EA is that most of you will get another shot. Having said all that adult blah, blah, blah, I wish the best to all of you. Hang in there and try to be happy with the skin you are in:-)

Posted by: Another mom on December 2, 2006

I definitely have not scheduled anything for Dec. 9. I'm going to be a nervous wreck (not that I'm not already)!!

Posted by: Jillian on December 2, 2006

GOOODLUCK EVERYONE!!!! I just can't wait! I've never been sooo nervous...and I do not get nervous easily. I must agree with Brandy, SAT's do not tell you about a person, and they do not measure anything. Well once again, GOOD LUCK!

Posted by: 0 on December 2, 2006

what's cool: i have a county math tournament on the ninth.

what's not cool: it starts at 9 am pst. ouch.

hahaha i hope i won't be too nervous when i compete...

Posted by: Jeff H on December 2, 2006

I'm not sure if you'll see this..but I may as well ask even though I'll be calling on Monday. My app tracking lists that both teacher recommendations are still missing, but every time I called last week I was just told that you're still processing and to jsut wait it out. But if decisions are posted online Dec 9 (next Saturday), then I'm going to assume you aren't processing anymore. Should I mail the recs again? Fax them? Or do you have them and it just doesn't show up... because I haven't gotten an "materials missing" email either.

Posted by: Laura on December 2, 2006

Hey Everyone, I just set up an Unofficial MIT Admissions forum so we can all communicate in one place, instead of clogging up the blogs.

http://whitehatdesign.com/forum

Have fun, don't stress out, and most of all good luck!

Yeah, I have all-district band auditions too. Argh. I'm so nervous!!!

Posted by: Kelly on December 2, 2006

Daniel -- your function is amazing.

Melissa -- I took the SAT today, too, for the same reason.

Posted by: 0 on December 2, 2006

...that anon was me.

Posted by: Kelly on December 2, 2006

GAH! '11s!

Posted by: Jess on December 2, 2006

kelly, good luck with your band audition -- I've got a band winter concert on thursday with a (pseudo-) solo --
I actually should be practicing it more -- eek!
Kind of more stressed about the concert than saturday (if that's imaginable?) -- smile
anyway good luck (with the audition and MIT) smile
as well as everyone who applied ---
"good luck to all, and to all a good night!" (sorry couldn't resist the quotation! smile )

Posted by: theresa on December 2, 2006

December 9, 2006. Region II Chorus auditions. 11 AM, EST.

Bah.

Need to find a fellow auditioner with a sidekick so I can check. Can't wait!!!

Posted by: Amanda L on December 2, 2006

Theresa: Good luck with your solo! What do you play?
Oh, and good luck with MIT, too.

Posted by: Kelly on December 2, 2006

For all the people saying "if you don't get in, it's not the end of the world", I disagree. Should this case arise, I'll inevitably end up saying something dramatic like:
"I am reaching, but I fall, and the stars are black and cold...as I stare into the void of a world that cannot hold. I'll escape now from that world, from the world of MIT, there is nowhere I can turn..there is no way to go on!"
Then promptly jump into a river. Too bad MIT doesn't rhyme with on :/

Posted by: Javert on December 2, 2006

I hope everyone did well on the SATs today! I'm DONE with the SAT I (taking SAT IIs in Jan and then I'll really be done!). Just a week to go, sit tight my fellow beaver hopefuls =)

kelly: I play percussion, but the pseudo-solo is on piano.. I'm not sure if you know this composer (Bruce Yurko) - he does a lot of commissioned pieces for my school's wind ensemble -- and the song is In Memoriam: Kristina... It's kind of piano accompaniment with the clarinets, but its also like the clarinets are accompanying the piano -- its kind of hard to describe, but REALLY cool smile I'm psyched... yea.. well thanks for well-wishes smile
what do you play?

Posted by: theresa on December 2, 2006

Ben! Are you related to Marilee Jones? I mean.. after all, you guys have the same last name. I was thinking about MIT last night and suddenly this came across.

Posted by: jas on December 2, 2006

Kelly, thanks! I'm very proud of my anxiety function... =)

Melissa, I recently took the Physics SAT II... I took Physics my junior year, and I've been out of high school for over 2 years now. I still did okay (680), so don't worry you'll be fine. =)

Not getting into MIT would not be the end of the world, but it would be close... I've never wanted any one thing so much in my life! It means a lot more once you've been in the real world for a while, working for people who don't know what they're doing...

Posted by: Daniel on December 2, 2006

Hearing this.... is nerve wrecking

I think i have a better chance of winning the lottery right now than getting in...

I need a confidence booster *reaches for old C++ book* ahhhh, better.

Posted by: Victor A. on December 2, 2006

I'm so nervous! When I first read that the decisions were going to be released online, I wasn't totally sure what I was going to do. Of course, a minute later I realized that I was kidding myself. I DEFINITELY do not have the self control to wait! I had a dream that I was at MIT and snooping around the admissions office trying to find a list of who was getting in. In my dream, I found a piece of paper and my name wasn't on it, so I was upset. Then I woke up, and remembered that the list only had about a dozen names on it, and I decided that they were probably letting in more than 12 people. So there's still hope. grin

Of course, even if I did get in (and I'm trying hard not to believe anything one way or the other), I probably wouldn't believe it, and would need the letter for confirmation. So I can't win.

Posted by: Karen on December 2, 2006

Daniel - thanks, hopefully it'll go well for me =)

Victor - C++ book?

I just realized - I took the SAT today with MIT as one of my "send scores to". If I get in, though, I should probably change it to a school I haven't gotten in to.

But this means I have to check it online to change it on time. I'm not sure if I want to do that.

Oh well. I don't care about other schools anyway wink

December 9th is my birthday.

I pray MIT is sending me a really nice present this year.

Posted by: Andrew M on December 3, 2006

I am SO happy right now that I live on the West Coast! Even though there's no real difference in length, it will feel different to me!!

Posted by: Isabel on December 3, 2006

By the way, I was talking about the time difference...I forgot to add that...

Posted by: Isabel on December 3, 2006

lol...i know what u mean isabel..we here on the west coast can see it at 9:00 a.m.. but then again for those of us who have interviews that day...its prolyl best to wait until after the interview for the other school...so that we don't talk baout mit all the time during that interview smile

Posted by: 0 on December 3, 2006

hello all

i wish you the best of luck!

Posted by: Kris on December 3, 2006

Duke J-

I do. What is their to stop me? myself? yes, but nothing else, im sure it wont be easy, but i BELIEVE it is better... is that so wrong? as to go for the gusto? do what one thinks is right? I have always dispized standardized tests. I know what they do, and i know what they dont. and quite frankly sometimes what they dont do... they are supposed to do. I have seen many many people take the SAT's STAR's ACT's and whatnot... people who knew their material inside and out, who got no where near what they should have. This is what i want to eliminate.

and i will.

weather this way, or another... one day... you might be taking this test as well... and maybe then will you see the glory a pheonix has to offer.

I love a good chalenge. Esp. if i think its worth it.

Posted by: Lendz on December 3, 2006

Looks like my saturday night will be ending early! (not that I'd be doing anything wild anyway)

"its prolyl best to wait until after the interview for the other school...so that we don't talk baout mit all the time during that interview smile"

You'd still go to the interview?

Posted by: Andrew on December 3, 2006

Wow. Im going to be at a wrestling tournament that entire day. I'm so nervous! I don't know how I'll be able to concentrate on anything until noon.

Eek...

Posted by: Meagan on December 3, 2006

Hey everyone, check out the chatroom at http://whitehatdesign.com/chat for some fun. We've gotten some great, and some wierd, conversations going on ^_^

Posted by: Dan Beard on December 3, 2006

I'm the 100th response to this post =) Wow.

Posted by: Melissa H on December 3, 2006

Theresa: you solo sounds cool! I would probably get ridiculously nervous. I hope you do well! I play the flute and alto sax.

Posted by: Kelly on December 3, 2006

omg this is freaky. sooner or later i'll need a religion smile

Posted by: Bai Piaoxue on December 3, 2006

lol @ Bai. I think it should be sooner rather than later, like now! We need the prayers NOW! = )

Ya know, if we don't get the prayers at least we have the non-stop Christmas music!! Woohoo!!
I was just listening to christmas music online and heard the cutest song I've never head before.

Here's a link

I want a hippo...

http://www.minibite.com/christmas/hippo.htm

I LOVE IT!!

Posted by: Brandy on December 3, 2006

Hi/Bonjour/Salam/Shalom TO ALL

I come from the other end of the world(middle-east), I applied for regular action and I also want to feel the spirit of waiting for the university's decision (I WISH ACCEPTANCE PLAESE GOD). Also I wish all the best to whoever is waiting for their acceptance on december 9 and to whoever is taking the january tests(SATs).

Have a great time,, ENJOY LIFE--DONT STRESS!!!!

Posted by: Abdulrahman Fereiduni on December 3, 2006

Hi/Bonjour/Salam/Shalom TO ALL

just came from the chat by Dan, great way to relieve stress

Posted by: Ruben on December 4, 2006

very good

Posted by: manish kumar on December 4, 2006

HEYYY.

Am I the only one from the middle-east???

Posted by: Abdulrahman Fereiduni on December 4, 2006

I've read this blog 10 times over, and read each response. AHHH! So nervous and excited and anxious. My ability to use grammar is declining because of the lack of sleep due to anticipation. I got so excited a couple of minutes ago because I just noticed that the scores are put up at 12:00pm EST and I'm in the central time zone so thats one less hour to wait.

To anyone else who is nervous, I recommend reading some of the other blogs on here. There are some pretty good ideas up here.

Posted by: Gary Bhagat on December 4, 2006

to all those who say "we need religion" -- I'm not stressing - from the moment I submitted my application, I thought "my app is in God's hands now." and I left it at that. I thought about MIT sure enough, but not about the decision - don't want to jinx anything .. just think that if you don't get into MIT your future will be taken care of anyway..
hope that helps.. smile

ps kelly: I want to play a wind instrument - they seem so awesome!! smile

Posted by: theresa on December 4, 2006

As the parent of an MIT Freshman applicant who has been glued to the blogs and forums this last week, I have been watching all of you. Just the fact that you are on these forums and chat rooms, much less creating and implementing them, shows that you are truly the students MIT has said they want. You have worked together, supported each other, and improved MIT's own website; all on your own. You all deserve to be accepted. Words of inspiration aside, we are watching the clock!

Posted by: Nervous Mom on December 4, 2006

OMG I AM FREAKING OUT!!!! i think i may take up band or find a wind instrument to calm me down... ANY SUGGESTIONS??????? i can't sleep at night, i wake up bathed in my own sweat because i envision an admission officer telling me how much I SUCK! GAHHHHHHHHH. HELP!!!!!

ps. y'all are so cool! i can't wait to meet everyone! add me on myspace wink

Posted by: charlene on December 4, 2006

To ALL: ESPECIALLY NERVOUS ONES!!

Once again:: Please dont stress!, dont kill yourself!, and dont worry a lot!!. Because worrying won't get you anywhere, instead work hard, study and show MIT that your the one. I don't think they want people complaining before they even enter MIT. Also we should do what the "Nervous MOM" has said.. "Thank You Nervous Mom"

WHO AGREES WITH ME???? smilesmile

Theresa: I'm in Somerset County, NJ, and we've had Bruce Yurko come to conduct my wind ensemble a few times now. He's an AMAZING guy! smile What a small world!

Good luck to all applicants! If I wanted to major in anything related to science, MIT would be my first choice. Don't stress too much!

Posted by: GF of an EA Applicant on December 4, 2006

Man, that day I am going to be celebratin my birthday party for my 18 yrs old, no senor boy a llorar mucho, pero como dicen en Mexico, lo ultimo que muere es la esperanza
I cant wait
Countdown Begains
5.....

Posted by: Yoshi on December 4, 2006

To Laura:

I also have one of my evaluations still being "processed" and I'm just having the teacher fax it. You can never be too safe.

Posted by: Kevin on December 4, 2006

I find that one of the best things to do to cope with the anxiety and stress of waiting on the decision is to simply not come to this site, because every time I do, my nervousness skyrockets exponentially.

I think I'll proceed with life normally until the 9th.

Posted by: Dude on December 4, 2006

This site is like cigarettes (not that I smoke). It's horribly bad for me because it stresses me out but it's addicting! Aaaarg.

Posted by: Izzy on December 5, 2006

To ALL:

May I know what would anyone of you do if you have been rejected. I wish it doesn't happen but IF. Have any of you applied to another university.

Thnx

Posted by: Abdulrahman Fereiduni on December 5, 2006

Abdulrahman Fereiduni: I'm applying to 6 other schools. Right now I'm entrenched in all this college stuff - MIT comes out saturday (the same day I'm visiting another college - my mother's bright idea), two supplements have to be done this week, more supplements and financial aid later ..
the truth is, if I didn't get in, well, it's what God has in store for me - if I didn't get in, He wants me to go somewhere else, and that's fine. I want to do what God wants me to do. Besides I can't spend time too much time thinking about it, cause I've got other apps to do! ahh!! too much apps too soon!!
smile
Good luck, everyone smile

Posted by: theresa on December 5, 2006

Theresa

Its good to see you in the right track. I whish you all the best!!! And from which State do you come from? smile

abdulrahman: I'm from New Jersey . where are you from?

Posted by: theresa on December 5, 2006

Theresa,

I am an international student from Dubai, United Arab Emirates. HEHE!! Do you know where is it??

THNX smile

I've already got in! I can't believe none of yall have gotten your acceptance letters yet.
I'm totally stoked! Good luck. I'm thinking of turning down the offer for Cal-Tech though so I'd like someone to convince me that MIT provides a good academic environment.

Posted by: anonymous on December 5, 2006

Anonymous is KIDDING in case it's unclear.

We haven't finished selecting the class yet, let along release decisions...

Posted by: Ben on December 5, 2006

So I feel very left out of this blog. I decided not to visit the website until decisions were made, but I couldn't handle it. I am from Frederick, Maryland (middle of no where) and have applied for EARLY DECISION!!! I am sure whatever happens will be best for all of us! Good Luck everyone! Hope to meet some of you next year! wink

Oh! PS Abdulrahman, Dubai is my all time fav city!!!

Posted by: Fatima on December 5, 2006

hey. im from maryland too. pretty coincidental considering the other person is from dubai...

i believe in all of you on this wall. you all are amazing no matter what happens. d:)

~marylander #2

Posted by: Julie on December 5, 2006

Way rad! where in MD?

Posted by: Fatima on December 5, 2006

hi Abdulrahman and all others

i am applying to regular action because im an international student too.(Turkey)

when i was coming from market in DC yesterday i was thinking about what i will feel if i am accepted to MIT

that was awesome

good luck to you all

Posted by: benhaldor on December 5, 2006

So you all think you're no going to get in eh? Well let me tell you something, if you have that kind of doubt then you shouldn't be applying to MIT in the first place. Be confident and if your not then just withdraw your application. I dont want to hear your bitching and moaning on this bullitin. Its here for constructive criticism and frequently asked questions.

Posted by: Patricia Jo on December 5, 2006

I know your post was about five above mine, but anyway, aww thanks, Julie - that's sweet - thanks for your vote of confidence!! (and good luck to you too! smile )

Posted by: theresa on December 6, 2006

Ok my physics friends, can somebody please explain to me how is it that a whole month can go faster than a single week?

November went by so fast, but this week is SO slow!

Posted by: Zaira on December 6, 2006

And it doesn't help that I have a major research paper that I'll be writing all weekend due next Tuesday...sitting right here at this computer...counting down until 12pm EST (11 am my time)...until I can click that button...

Egads, I can barely contain myself.

Posted by: Alie on December 6, 2006

FATIMA,,

SO you like dubai, when was the last time you visited it and your name sounds middle-eastern.

Take care smile

Posted by: Abdulrahman Fereiduni on December 6, 2006

Wow, I didn't realize how nervous I was until I read this again....ahhh!!

Posted by: 0 on December 6, 2006

if there ever was a proper place to use this phrase ...
(december 9 is) "SO CLOSE!! AND YET SO FAR AWAY!!! AHH!!" (Harold from Hey Arnold!, when he was "hugging" a locked-up vending machine) for some reason the days a feel a whole lot longer... to answer Zaira, it's the anticipation..
(same reason why a journey to some place feels a lot longer than the journey home)
good luck to all smile

Posted by: theresa on December 6, 2006

Play some xmas music on the piano. It's really relaxing. Especially jazz xmas music. 3 more days!

Posted by: Chris on December 6, 2006

Hey guys I can hardly wait!

Posted by: Carlos elguea on December 7, 2006

I am SO EXCITED. I'm counting down the hours. I want to sleep late on Saturday so that I dont sit in front of my computer waiting for 11:00 AM central time. good luck everybody!

Posted by: Marion on December 7, 2006

oio

Posted by: Rhodes on December 7, 2006

Hey you guys ... this is my first time posting.. a bit late ..haha ... i just would like to say .. I HATE THIS WAITING!!!

If I don't get accepted which probably will happen I would just like to thank all of you guys for giving me the chance to have my application read along side yours.

thank you!!!

Posted by: Chiraag on December 7, 2006

I wish relativity would speed things up already... Is there a way to do this? The wait is mind wrenchingly long. Perhaps the best thing now is to just put the idea in the back of my head and let time take care of itself.

To the people reading this: make the best for the world (and quite possibly another), please.

Laters.

Posted by: Felix on December 7, 2006

I just want to say good luck to you all!

Posted by: Laura on December 8, 2006

okay... i totally was not nervous until i read this. and now i am! and i can't check until 8 in the evening for decisions because i'm at rehearsals all day. eeeeeeeek! less than 20 hours to go... ?

Posted by: Suzie on December 8, 2006

Hi Everyone,

I just want to say that whether or not we get in, let's be proud that we're motivated to do some great things in this world. Our applications were read together, and in a way, we came together. Let us all keep going!

Posted by: Charley on December 8, 2006

Good luck everyone!!!

OMG, the suspense is killing me!

I'm just thinking "snow in June"! It's a rare occurance, but it does happen! Similiar to my odds of getting in; it can happen! = )

For all of us, I'm hoping for a blizzard!

Again, Good luck!!!

Posted by: Brandy on December 8, 2006

whoo, lots of tension round here. well, not too much longer left, guys, lets hang in there!

Posted by: Tony on December 8, 2006

AHHHH!!! MIT hasn't received my transcript yet! :'( And this is horrible, considering that decisions are being posted tomorrow. :(

Posted by: 0 on December 9, 2006

How could you already know? It's not 12:00PM yet.

Posted by: 0 on December 9, 2006

I just got home and 9 yes 9 hours left until im rejected. good luck to everyone else.

Posted by: anonymous on December 9, 2006

I'm not even applying early, but just reading all your comments has made me nervous anyway. Best of luck, all. I can't wait to read your posts when you get in!

Posted by: Sha on December 9, 2006

PS: Abdulrahman, I live in the UAE too.

Posted by: Sha on December 9, 2006

Now, how could you possibly know if you got in at this hour? The rest of us are waiting paitently...sort of. I suggest you do too. Good luck everybody!

Posted by: Nick on December 9, 2006

I'm sure that we will all do fine wherever we end up, but do you guys realize that in a little over two hours, we will all receive someone else's decision on the course of our lives? It's just surreal sitting here in front of my computer waiting for my fate. This whole ordeal reminds me of two things. First, I don't believe in the idea that God has a plan for me and that whatever he chooses is for the best; I like being in control of my life. However, I do feel something very similar to that right now, as everything is out of my hands. Does anyone else feel that? Also, in a somewhat humorous way, this waiting kind of reminds me of communism, awaiting the government's decision on what will be my job, my destiny.

Posted by: Dan on December 9, 2006

to SHA,,

Its nice to know someone from the UAE. Are you in Dubai?

Posted by: Abdulrahman Fereiduni on December 9, 2006

one and a half hours left!! i'm so nervous!!!

Posted by: bryan on December 9, 2006

I feel ya Dan!

Posted by: Julie on December 9, 2006

Ditto, on some levels of it.

Posted by: Felix on December 9, 2006

ONE HOUR AHHHHH!!

Posted by: 0 on December 9, 2006

To be more correct, MIT should have stated the posting time as either 12 Midnight or 12 Noon as there is no astrological way to determine whether Noon is 12 pm or 12 am. Just thought I might throw that out there.
Anyway, I have not or will not be applying to MIT, good luck to those who are!

Posted by: Anonymous on December 9, 2006

35 minutes left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Brandy on December 9, 2006

T-26 minutes

Posted by: Peter on December 9, 2006

Speaking of "T-," does anyone know when the NASA launch is today? I should probably just go look at nasa.gov.

Posted by: Dan on December 9, 2006

Just found out. T-9 hours 'til launch.

Posted by: Dan on December 9, 2006

20 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Kirat { on December 9, 2006

15 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!! jesus f*ing christ i cant stand this

Posted by: Nathan Vaughan on December 9, 2006

OMG! 10 minutes!!!!!

Posted by: 0 on December 9, 2006

its already out

Posted by: 0 on December 9, 2006

Got deffered :( Oh Well
Anxiety is now a function of time till March.....

Posted by: Kirat P on December 9, 2006

I GOT IN!!!!

Posted by: Cora on December 9, 2006

Congrats.

I got deffered.

Posted by: Felix on December 9, 2006

If all the minds that applied to MIT worked together to create something, I wonder what we could make?

Posted by: Jag P on December 9, 2006

does anyone know how many early applications they received?

Posted by: S on December 9, 2006

can one still be considered for the regular admissions if one has more scores to send in along with their mid year report.

Posted by: Ronald on December 9, 2006

In response to Jag P:

Probably some sort of device that would allow MIT to expand so that we could all get in!

Posted by: Daniel on December 9, 2006

Ok, stress time..... too many people have already received their decision, yet I STILL don't know!

My MIT dashboard doesn't have it up yet and I just noticed yesterday that they don't have my SAT scores!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I am probably going to be glued alternatingly to my computer and my mailbox for the next 48 hours... Better go make some coffee, send some emails, call in some pizza.

How long does mail take to get to CA from MA?????

Posted by: Stephen on December 9, 2006

Wait, I'm dumb... I was looking in the wrong place!!

But deferred, hopefully because of those missing scores....

Posted by: Stephen on December 9, 2006

I got in. I was very excited; way too loud for a library. grin

It was very hard to make myself press that button to see the decision though. I haven't been that nervous in a long time.

Posted by: Lindsay on December 10, 2006

Congrats to everyone who got in so far. Have any of you received a tube?

They sent tubes last year. Very exciting to get one. There was all sorts of confetti and stuff in it. It was really neat.

Oh, and be sure to check out Simmons Hall when you come to MIT. It has the reputation of being the "anti-social" dorm, but my friends and I are looking to crush that. When you guys come for CPW, head on up to the 9th floor in C tower and knock on pretty much any door.

Anyway, if any of you have any questions, send me an e-mail at [email protected]

Posted by: Paul on December 10, 2006

OMG I GOT INTO MIT AND I JUST GOT A CAR TODAY!!!

Posted by: Josh on December 10, 2006

deferred, but a tip of the hat to Dan Beard.

Posted by: Andrew Ward on December 13, 2006