This SlideShowPro photo gallery requires the Flash Player plugin and a web browser with JavaScript enabled.

Courtesy of Patrick Gillooly/MIT News

Keep up the colorful blog posts :D!

Posted by: Essam on September 1, 2010

Although I've been living at home, I've made a few contributions to orientation, driving into the city and parking in strange places.

One potentially worth sharing:
Sleep poker: hold 'em or 5 card with sleep. Every player has a 4 hour awakeness requirement beginning from the time the game ends; you bet negative sleep, e.g. winning a hand with 10 minutes in the pot lets you go to sleep 10 minutes earlier.

Posted by: Cam on September 1, 2010

who won the water war monday - east or west or was it a draw? I saw the east come in so well prepared but couldn't stay till the end. anyone have images or videos?

Posted by: 0 on September 1, 2010

@Anonymous: East completely and totally dominated west, but west did get some of us soaked by running around dumping water on our heads.

I'd also like to know if anyone was taking pictures, it was a lot of fun and ended way too quickly.

Posted by: Alex Willisson '14 on September 1, 2010

Kudos to you Dave! I must say that this collection of photos is very cool. Why don't my pictures look like that....... hmmm

Posted by: Quinton on September 1, 2010