The following components should be submitted online:
- 2021 Transfer Application: The application for spring (February) entry is due November 15. The application for fall (September) entry is due March 15. (If you are a citizen of a foreign country, you may apply for fall entry only.)
- Two letters of recommendation: One from a math or science professor and one from another professor who knows you well.
- School official report: To be completed by your advisor, school registrar, or another school official.
- Application fee of $75. If paying the fee presents a hardship for you and your family, you may request a fee waiver.
The remaining documents should be mailed to:
MIT Undergraduate Admissions Processing Center
P.O. Box 404
Southampton, PA 18966
Materials may also be emailed to [email protected] or faxed to 617.687.9174.
- Official college transcript(s) sent directly from your school. If you are admitted, a final transcript covering subjects subsequently taken should be sent as soon as it is available. If you attended more than one college or university, you would need to send in transcripts from each college attended.
- High school transcript/secondary school record sent directly from your school.