The following components should be submitted online:
- Transfer Application: The application for spring (February) entry is due November 15. The application for fall (September) entry is due March 15. If you are a citizen of a foreign country, you may apply for fall entry only.
Note: The deadlines have passed for the 2022 Transfer Application
- Transcripts: Copies of all of your secondary/high school, college, and university transcripts should be uploaded within the MIT transfer application.
- Two letters of recommendation: One from a math or science professor and one from another academic professor who knows you well.
- School Official Report: To be completed by your advisor, school registrar, or another school official.
- Application fee of $75: If paying the fee presents a hardship for you and your family, you may request a fee waiver.
Remaining documents should be mailed to:
MIT Undergraduate Admissions Processing Center
P.O. Box 404
Southampton, PA 18966
Materials may also be emailed to [email protected] or faxed to 617.687.9174. Be sure to include your name, date of birth, and application reference number, which is located on the right-hand side of the application portal.