Cami M. '23
- [email protected]
hi! my name is cami. i’m a lil bi filipina girl and i’m from los angeles!..............county. i’m from a city about 30 minutes outside of LA called norwalk and i’ve happily called it home for the past 17 years. however, i’ve now been yeeted to cambridge, home of actual seasons, veggie galaxy, and most important of all, MIT. i now proudly call random hall, specifically loop [shoutout to the best floor], my home and am excited to see what the rest of these next four years will bring to me.
i realize it’s pretty difficult to sum up a personality in these brief paragraphs, so i’ve decided i’ll just drop some tidbits that i think represent me well.
- i’m a wanna-be hypebeast. i recently got into shoes this past month and i once emailed the ceo of nike asking him to make the air jordan 1 guava ices in a 6 mens since they only offer it in a 7.5+ mens. needless to say, his assistant responded and kindly, but firmly, told me no. bummer.
- i use my hands to talk. a lot. but it’s not the good kind of gesticulation, it’s the awkward kind. i whip and dab and milly rock [very poorly] when i speak to try and articulate my feelings and words better.
- i vlog things but never find the time to edit them. i love content creation in videomaking and i like watching those vine and tiktok compilations, especially in the wee hours of the night. i hope in some other life i’m a successful tiktok star.
- i’m very into video games, but i’m bad at them! i also watch some esports, specifically keep up with overwatch league and i stan seoul dynasty. please carry me to platinum if you’re reading this.
- i ran a panic! at the disco tumblr for three years before creating and running a one direction sideblog for two years and then eventually turning my main tumblr into a bts blog. but do not fear, you music elitists out there, i listen to a little bit of everything. please send me song recs and mayhaps
even check out my spotify
i’m sure there’s a lot of other strange and questionable moments i could include in here but i’ll save those for future blog posts. i’m very excited to document my journey and i’m glad i could take you on this trip with me :o)