FIRST OF ALL: In case that you haven’t thought of enough reasons to come to CPW, in case a weekend of free food, free shirts, and hanging out with me can’t convince you, and in case you’re afraid you won’t have anything to do,
Also, to continue the in-cases, (I don’t think I’m Englishly allowed to say that, but whatever), in case you haven’t been on Facebook in like, the last month, there’s this thing going on where you write 25 things about yourself, and then inflict this upon others, and… okay, I’m just going to let this chain letter ridiculousness explain itself.
“Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.”
Basically, let’s have fun with this. I’m doing this now, and now you have to post 25 things about yourself in the comments. HA. I’m enabling your high school procrastination. Yes, I am a terrible person.
1. I am not the person today that I thought I would be. I thought I’d never be an engineer, never seriously be premed, never join a sorority (much less one that would quite honestly be the reason I got through first semester), and would never actually find a pair of skinny jeans that fit. Oh, how things change.
2. I am becoming my mother, down to the hazelnut flavored coffee. I’m okay with this.
3. I only just started wearing socks again.
4. I went to three finals in a row in the exact same set of clothing. Make your own assumptions regarding personal hygiene during that period.
5. I’d really love to run a marathon. Personal goal.
6. I have oatmeal for breakfast almost every day.
7. I like being sore after workouts.
8. I had never had guacamole before this year.
9. My childhood goal was to be quarterback for the Detroit Lions. This didn’t work out.
10. I want to be fluent in at least 3 languages some day. An Asian language would be cool.
11. Things that I really like I am not necessarily good at, and things that I am really good at I don’t necessarily like. This tends to disappoint a lot of people.
12. If I could eat only one food for the rest of my life, it would probably be Nature Valley bars. But preferably in a variety pack.
13. I hate going out in sweatpants.
14. My nose currently itches.
15. I have only fallen out of bed once, and I got an ambulance ride out of it. (This was recent.)
16. My mom once dropped me down the stairs and broke my femur. This sounds awful when taken out of context.
17. It takes a lot to make me cry. Like, even the falling-out-of-bed-extravaganza was dry eyed. I also was asleep, but whatever, details.
18. I am never not in the mood for chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.
19. I have called 4 dead people at work so far with the Alumni Association… and counting. It’s a little awkward.
20. I would really like some milk right now.
21. I just realized that I have had 5 facts about food already. This was completely unintentional.
22. Fall is my favorite season. That 50 to 60 degree range is pretty ace.
23. I recently purchased my first pair of rainboots. They’re bright yellow. I was excited.
24. I am about to be late to signing your guys’ Valentine Day cards.
25. And fun fact- Samantha ’12 in that entry is currently my roommate. :)
Have fun with this, kids.