COVID-19

Learn more about how MIT Admissions is responding to COVID-19 in this blog post from our Dean and new dedicated FAQs.

MIT student blogger Bryan O. '07

Alive and In London by Bryan

Updates from the Road

Currently writing to you from the London Apple Store.

Spring Break has been a blast so far. Once I find free wireless, I’ll upload the real entries.

10 responses to “Alive and In London”

1. Meagan says:

That’s awesome. Rock on Apples!!

2. Awet says:

Have a good time Byran!

3. Vytautas says:

Yeah, I’ve visited London a few weeks ago, and have been to the very same Apple Store(the one near Oxford street or maybe right in it?) I think. It’s really awesome. Have a good time and don’t catch a cold as I heard, that It’s not that warm now in London.

4. hmmm… check out the usual stuff… like the tourists…!!! london eye… westminster… tower bridge… the queen…!!! n if u can, thn rent a car and drive to the english countryside…!!! your gonna love it there…
    and… in paris??? ahhh… just the same stuff… but there are two things i really recommend… a cruise in the seine… and disneyland…!!! well… the kid in me said tht disneyland thing… believe him if u wanna…!!!

5. How come every time you blog around our London London bridge wanna come down?

Love, Fergie and Josh Duhamel

6. Emma says:

Try to visit Postman’s Park near St. Paul’s Cathedral — it’s really haunting. Feed the ducks in St. James’s Park. And then there’s a boat ride on the Thames to Greenwich….
    Also, if you can, get out of London for a while to see the “real England!” Oxford is an easy day trip (train from Paddington), as is Brighton (train from Victoria).
    Oh — and the ice cream sundaes at Fortnum and Mason’s are awesome.
    I’m jealous.

7. Minh says:

Yay, have a great time !!! smile lucky youuuu.

See you when you get back.

speaking of car renting: learn to drive on the left side of the road! standard transmission! do it!

9. Hey Bryan! tell Rob hi for me and i hope you guys are having a blast in London!

10. Joe says:

yeaaaaa….London/Paris was awesome!!!! WoootTtTT