ADMISSIONS TIMEOUT

OK AND WE’RE BACK

19 responses to “BRUINS!!!”

1. Anupama says:

Hey,
    I’m an Indian student currently studying in class 11 in a CBSE affiliated school. I intend to apply to MIT after passing 12th for an undergraduate course in Chemical Engineering. What subjects am I required to study till class 12 in order to be eligible to apply.
    I have currently taken Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English and Computer Science as my core subjeects.

2. and can i just say to canucks fans: i hate your team, but oh my goodness, i could not be more impressed with how classy you were at the end of the game. that was alltime amazing.

3. t.t. and doug and dropkick murphys
    this is literally the best blog post you have ever written

4. JayMay says:

It is post like these that provide endless entertainment that insure I return over and over to this blog, despite rejection.

I’m writing this comment though, because I have a bit of writing that may, or may not, be of interest to you. A short around 500 word essay on what rejection to the Institute meant to me, and how I took it. I wrote it because I thought it might be helpful to other rejected in future. It has some dated material, but nothing that removes its relevance for the future and past accepted, or rejected. If you could get me an email address to which I could send the essay, I would appreciate it, assuming that is that such a bit of writing could be useful to you.

Thank you!

5. Bhaskar says:

@JayMay You can send the essay at [email protected] mentioning the name of the specific admission officer(if any) whom you want to read.

6. Bhaskar says:

Wassup with the first picture? (A bear in corridor!!! Oooooooh)

@Bhaskar: Hey, congratulations for getting a job in MIT Admissions Committee. (Sarcasm intended)

9. Bhaskar says:

@anony Well I dnt have a job at the admissions committee..Thanks for the complement though.

10. Bhaskar says:

@Anupama Your core subject choices are perfectly fine.Go ahead with them and try to score well.Additionally you will have to take SAT-Writing and two SAT subject Tests.You can take the TOEFL in place of The SAT-Writing also.Gud Luck!!

11. peter says:

Zdeno Chara is the best !!!!!!!!!!!

The Bear is so cute! I wonder, if such a bear dances around the campus!
    All the Best Mr.Peterson for evaluating a new package of wild applicants this coming year too!!

@bhaskar-aka-the-guy-trying-pathetically-to-look-oversmart
    Aww, too bad for you. In that case why don’t u leave the job of enlightening prospective students to the real admission officials instead of spilling out your silly thoughts:)

14. Hakker says:

WOW! Since when does MIT teach bears to dance? All the more reason to love MIT…

15. shashank says:

hello sir!
    i wanted to know the procedure to take admission inm.tech program at mit.
    m from india.
    plz give me this info !

16. canadian '15 says:

Noooooooooooooooooo. Canucks lost….=((((((((
    I rage.

17. Anupama says:

@Bhaskar- Thank you….
    When do I start sending the application and other documents required???

18. Bhaskar says:

@anupama You have some time till the application gets live on the website.Do make sure that you create an account on my.mit.edu It would contain your application components.The final deadline is January 1.

19. Bhaskar says:

@anupama Oh I just missed out that you are in grade 11 only.So in this case you will be applying in fall next year i.e for the class of 2017.But still you can create your my MIT account and get some idea how the application is.