Please note!

Visitors coming to the Welcome Center should plan accordingly and leave extra time to get to campus due to local road closures.

MIT student blogger Bryan O. '07

Happy Thanksgiving! by Bryan

Happy Thanksgiving!

So I’m about to cook a turkey for the first time in my life, but before I foray out into the world of basting and boiling, I wanted to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

And just remember had it been for this guy, many Americans would be feasting on their national bird over dinner.

4 responses to “Happy Thanksgiving!”

1. Other Sam says:

Haha, you get a thousand points for making me remember one of the greatest scenes from the musical 1776. But, uh, do you mind if I ask why you’re boiling a turkey?

lol! I heard Ben Franklin wanted the turkey to be the nation’s symbol instead of the eagle.

3. Yeah, wouldn’t you normally bake a turkey. I have to teach you a few things. Agh.

4. Mom says:

Hey Bryan,

We are here in our reading program, mini-Streets with our friends, Paris, Valencia, Christian, Timothy ,Dadrian and Kailah and we are having a good time reading and learning. We wish that when you come down from Massachusetts, we can join us. Have a blessed day! We love you.