My Kind Of Party by Bryan

Consider this your first frat party.

So typically when people hear the words “fraternity party,” they think wild and crazy kids in togas. If by togas you mean suits and ties, then you’re correct.

So this past weekend, my fraternity hosted a party, a soiree if you will. I think the only crazy part of this party might have been my choice in shirt and tie combination.

Basically, each semester, our chef, Karen, who is a trained pastry chef, makes some of the most delectable desserts on this side of the country including chocolate mousse, flan, and chocolate-covered strawberries.

So typically, we just invite our friends over to our house to enjoy some dessert, smooth jazz, and karaoke as the night goes on. Most people dress to impress although halfway through the night, I was tempted to switch from dress shoes to flip-flops.

This night was extra-nice because prior to the “actual” event we had a little mixer with our awesome rush helpers who helped us throughout rush week to get out 14 NEW BROTHERS (note the excitement).

Anyhoo, for those of you who can’t imagine what some of the best desserts on this side of the country might look like or how far I went to stick out on this evening, here are some pictures from the night:

I think you know these two.

Team ChemE

Some of the most awesome people EVER
(pictured from left to right: Yonas, Elyse, Mitra, Christi, Bryan, Sam)

Check back tomorrow. Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel.

4 responses to “My Kind Of Party”

1. Pam says:

Hey, where’s the pic of you and your hot sister??? Haha… and you looked AWESOME in your shirt and tie. =D

2. Catherine says:

Yay for strawberries. =)

I blogged the lemon squares.

4. Troy says:

Now THAT’S why I want to go to MIT