Did you ever try to call in for radio shows? Ever want your five minutes of fame? Well here’s your chance to be a blogger.
Last year, I piloted an effort to capture CPW through the eyes of a prefrosh, and this year, the bloggers are inviting YOU to join us as guest bloggers.
This will be a great opportunity to share your CPW experiences as well as audition for those coveted blogger spots that will be open next fall!
We’d love to share as many of your stories as possible because you’ll experience the MIT lifestyle firsthand. There will be too many things to do at any one time and you will have to make choices, so the probability that you and anyone else will have a similar experience is 1 in a bajillion.
If you’d like to write an entry, just email the Paul, Snively, and myself at snively [at] mit [dot] edu — ask-paul [at] mit [dot] edu — bryanblogs [at] mit [dot] edu and we can discuss.
Basic blog guidelines:
– Attend CPW
– Visuals are a plus – pictures AND video
– Keep it rated PG13 (my younger brothers are reading this)
– Balance – try to highlight the facts as well as your own experience and thoughts
– Fun, energy, and voice – we want to hear you and hear what CPW is like for you and the friends you meet along the way
– Timeliness – we don’t want to post CPW entries in July — just saying
I think that’s all — hopefully, we’ll hear from you soon!
See you in 9 days!
CPW is a blast — tips for conquering CPW coming Thursday.