Skip to content ↓

April 2021: Although our campus is closed to visitors, you don’t have to travel to 🌈 Cambridge to get a feel for MIT. Sign up today for an 🔮 online session or student-led tour.

How do I send in my transcript?

All transcripts must be submitted by a school counselor or another school representative to be considered official. This applies for high school and college transcripts. If your school does not have a school counselor, your transcript may be submitted by your registrar’s office, principal/headmaster, or other official entity.

Our Transcripts page has more information on how to have your counselor submit your transcript.

Please note: If you send us a copy of your transcript while we are waiting for your official transcript to be submitted and processed, we will add it to your application as a placeholder until we receive your official transcript.

Did you find this article helpful?