Alive and In London by Bryan

Updates from the Road

Currently writing to you from the London Apple Store.

Spring Break has been a blast so far. Once I find free wireless, I’ll upload the real entries.

10 responses to “Alive and In London”

1. Meagan says:

That’s awesome. Rock on Apples!!

2. Awet says:

Have a good time Byran!

3. Vytautas says:

Yeah, I’ve visited London a few weeks ago, and have been to the very same Apple Store(the one near Oxford street or maybe right in it?) I think. It’s really awesome. Have a good time and don’t catch a cold as I heard, that It’s not that warm now in London.

4. hmmm… check out the usual stuff… like the tourists…!!! london eye… westminster… tower bridge… the queen…!!! n if u can, thn rent a car and drive to the english countryside…!!! your gonna love it there…
    and… in paris??? ahhh… just the same stuff… but there are two things i really recommend… a cruise in the seine… and disneyland…!!! well… the kid in me said tht disneyland thing… believe him if u wanna…!!!

5. How come every time you blog around our London London bridge wanna come down?

Love, Fergie and Josh Duhamel

6. Emma says:

Try to visit Postman’s Park near St. Paul’s Cathedral — it’s really haunting. Feed the ducks in St. James’s Park. And then there’s a boat ride on the Thames to Greenwich….
    Also, if you can, get out of London for a while to see the “real England!” Oxford is an easy day trip (train from Paddington), as is Brighton (train from Victoria).
    Oh — and the ice cream sundaes at Fortnum and Mason’s are awesome.
    I’m jealous.

7. Minh says:

Yay, have a great time !!! smile lucky youuuu.

See you when you get back.

speaking of car renting: learn to drive on the left side of the road! standard transmission! do it!

9. Hey Bryan! tell Rob hi for me and i hope you guys are having a blast in London!

10. Joe says:

yeaaaaa….London/Paris was awesome!!!! WoootTtTT