MIT student blogger Chris M. '12

Results from the Photo Scavenger Hunt by Chris M. '12

On the bright side, there's alt-text!

Much like the luminiferous aether theory, the Photo Scavenger Hunt seemed like a good idea at the time, but the results were sparse. The two photos I did get were cool though. Oh well, you win some, you lose some–though if Schrodinger is to be believed, before posting the entry, I was simultaneously winning and losing, like tripping down stairs and being helped up by Summer Glau. Speaking of winning, here are the winners:

So congratulations Elizabeth and Mohammed (respectively) you’re the winners of the scavenger hunt! Enjoy the fame and glory that comes with it.

P.S. I’m trying to write an entry about my experience here at Los Alamos, but anything I write has to be reviewed by security, and needless to say, it’s a bit of a slow process. BUT I will persevere!

14 responses to “Results from the Photo Scavenger Hunt”

1. Wilson says:

Really nice pictures!! I like the first one especially.
    I thought it had to be something extremely creative so I ended up abandoning everything I found.
    Oh well. I should have just sent it. Again, oh well.

2. yes THIRD!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA

HA

3. Justin E '13 says:

Awesome Chris, Los Alamos sounds like its an amazing place! Thats like number 1 on my list of places I’d love to intern at. Is there any way you could send me an email about what it’s like to work there, how difficult it is to get a position there, ect? ([email protected]) Thanks!

4. Helena says:

Alt text makes everything awesome!

OH COME ON PREFROSH! You are not nearly as scarily devoted as you should be. I could get half of these in one day without trying. WIMPS! Now go out, take pictures, and suck less. Seriously. You want into MIT, you show it.

I’m disappointed.

6. Quinton says:

Los Alamos!!! Whoa!!!! Please take pictures of the desert (and Los Alamos…if you get security clearance)! We don’t want you to be detained in the desert.

7. (+1) to sniveley’s comment above.

I totally missed the Photo Scavenger Hunt…was away for some time.

8. Reece'13 says:

@ Snivley

Woah, dude. not cool. Just because some of us don’t want to take pictures for a scavenger hunt doesn’t mean we’re lame. Plus my memory card is spilling with pictures of my trip to DC and NYC. Yeah, so were not lame. Just thought I’d put that on the record.

9. '12 says:

Let me just say that this means most of the ’13s probably have lives.

10. Me '13 says:

Thank you ’12 and Reece’13, I was drownen in his hatarade.

11. Ashley says:

Aww, my hip-hop beaver didn’t get an honorable mention? What a drag.

12. Dizi says:

I liked the first one with the PI.
    Unfortunately i couldn’t understand the second picture.