MIT blogger Joonho K. '20

251 talks – avery by Joonho K. '20

a new podcast that comes out every week

hello! i’m creating a podcast. the tentative name for the podcast is “251 Talks”01 honestly, i'm definitely going to change this name. please help me come up with better names. because all the talks happen in my room, which is room 251. the general goal is to talk to lots of different people at MIT about their experiences here, and about MIT in general. most of the people i talk to will be people on my hall, but today i’m talking with my friend Avery N. ’19, who lives in Pika02 an independent living group. and is a part of Toons.03 a wonderful acapella group that i'm a part of.

the quality of the audio isn’t amazing (since i’m using a Snowball as my mic and my room isn’t very sound-proof), and there’s lots of things that need improvement for next time, but overall this was an instructive first recording session. i’m working to get the podcast transcribed, and also get a cover art for the podcast, and also maybe have a cute jingle? c:

happy listening~

transcript

1. honestly, i'm definitely going to change this name. please help me come up with better names. back to text
  2. an independent living group. back to text
  3. a wonderful acapella group that i'm a part of. back to text