What is a scientific/engineering topic that you find most difficult to understand? I’m going to try to doodle explain it the best I can (I’ll explain why later) in a blog post.
Some categories to think about:
- Biology (including research techniques)
- Chemistry <- my least favorite subject, but if someone comes up with a good chemistry question I’ll take a shot at it
- Physics (mechanics and E&M; if you ask something related to quantum I’ll have to rope in my Course 8 suitemate)
- “Engineery” things like fluids, thermodynamics, etc.
- Computer science (I have a very limited understanding of it, so I’ll have to ask some Course 6-ers for help if you guys ask really complicated questions!)