April 2021: Although our campus is closed to visitors, you don’t have to travel to 🌈 Cambridge to get a feel for MIT. Sign up today for an 🔮 online session or student-led tour.

MIT student blogger Lydia K. '14, MEng '16

AMA by Lydia K. '14, MEng '16

Ask Me Anything.

Wonderful Internet Friends!

There are literally (literally!) a dozen blog posts I wish I could write for you right now but I can’t, at least not for at least another week. I want to talk to you, especially since some of you need to decide whether or not to come to MIT and the rest of you might be bored. This is an open conversation. I will answer any (any!) question you ask as honestly as I would if I were the one asking.

second semester senior at MIT, majoring in computer science and molecular biology (6-7) and math (18) and minoring in writing (21W). This fall I will be starting my MEng in computer science and molecular biology and TAing 6.005 (elements of software construction), my favorite class at MIT (tied with advanced fiction workshop with Junot Díaz). When I grow up I want to write (illustrated) novels and useful (illustrated?) software.