Beautiful snowfall by Matt McGann '00

A nice snowfall today in Boston.

The view outside my apartment window this morning, as I sat down at my desk to read applications.

Coming shortly: Questions Omnibus.

8 responses to “Beautiful snowfall”

1. Saad Zaheer says:

its very beautiful today.. for the first time in many weeks I have liked the view outside my window too..

2. Leon says:

wow beautiful scene….

by the way, I was reading the Times magazine on the Persons of the Year (2005) and I found a picture of Bono at MIT writing this equation on a blackboard:

DA + TA + B + MIT = Progress for the poor

(D-debt; A-AIDS; T-trade; A-Africa; B-Bono; M-Massachusetts; I-Institute of; T-technology=)

the double acronym DATA is also the name of Bono’s own humanitarian organization

I am excited to know that MIT has such a reputation for its humanitarian involvements and its projects that change the world.

3. Arka says:

Wow! Thats so so much very beautiful!!!

Matt! Is it very cold….actually I am from a warm climate…and have never seen any snow…so was wondering about the temp….

Cheers!

4. Mohan says:

At last Matt, started reading our applications I am very nervous!!! will those be read in a order of submission? If it so I will be lucky As I had to forward an optional essay for admisions.

5. Rohit Nair says:

Heh, never touched snow in my life. This may have something to do with the fact that I live in the Middle East, but then again, I may be wrong. raspberry

6. That picture is amazing!

Here in my hometown the coldest weather possible is at 14C and very sunny. And as Arka I have never seen a snowfall.

Have a nice day Matt, and take care, you may catch a cold!

I’ve seen snow in my home country, but I’ve moved to and lived in the tropics for 7 years now, so I haven’t seen any snow. If MIT accepts me, the snow will be a plus!

8. Matthew says:

Snow is an amazing thing. I’ve seen it once! I am from San Diego, and it rarely rains here.