1) I’ve almost fully recovered from the flu
2) I turned 31 – I AM OLD – spent my birthday reading apps
3) My app reads have been particularly awesome this week
4) We had our first followup meeting to my proposal and it went really well – I think we’re going to be able to implement a lot of my requests into MyMIT – YES!
5) Well not this week but last week… the new Alias season began. In general I don’t have time to watch TV but I’m obsessed with Alias so I make time for it – haven’t missed an episode ever and this is season 4.
6) I can’t believe I’m going to admit this in a public forum but the only other show I make time to watch is The OC. Damn it, I love The OC. It’s like Beverly Hills 90210 except (a) the parents are real (and well-acted) characters and therefore actually part of the plot and (b) the kids are just so much more intelligent and witty than their counterparts of yesteryear. But it’s still… The OC… yeah, I know.
Okay this post is over. < slinks away in shame >
P.S. Don’t expect to hear from McGann for awhile – Mystery Hunt started today and that guy was rarin’ to go. Can’t wait to see him after 72 hours of no sleeping or showering. Will post pictures of the aftermath if I can get my hands on some.