Hello! Here’s the latest:
- We have begun reading regular action applications. It looks like application numbers will be up once again this year. Lots of reading to be done!
- If you are a regular action applicant, please check your application tracking on MyMIT today. If you are missing an application component, such as a transcript or teacher evaluation, now is a good time to follow up on that and make sure we have it as soon as possible.
- If you are in the regular action pool (regular action applicant or early action deferred), and you are in an American school, please try to get us your Mid-Year Grade Report as soon as possible after the grades are available (if you’re on a trimester system, we probably already have all the grades we need).
- If you are an early action deferred student, and you are looking to send us an update, I would recommend doing so in the next couple weeks, before we go into selection committee.
- The financial aid deadline is quickly approaching. Be sure to have all of your documents to the financial aid office by February 15.
- I haven’t forgotten about the Mini-contest. I’ll post some great entries tomorrow!
- Finally, I hope you can start to relax. I’m still getting some really stressed out comments and emails, but this interim period between submitting your application and receiving your decision is a good time to focus on family, friends, and school. You can worry again about college once you have to start making your decision ;)