MIT staff blogger Chris LaBounty

MIT EA Decisions To Be Posted Saturday, 12/15, at 12:15 PM EST by Chris LaBounty

Hi Everyone,

Early action committee is almost over! I never knew I could read so many pages. I never knew I could drink so much coffee. I never knew I could eat so many sugary snacks. Some ambitious admissions officers have tried to mix in healthy snack choices (radishes or carrots) into their consumption, but the loud mouth-crunching tends to interrupt the rest of the committee's ability to read without annoyance.

Anyway, I have an announcement date. Early Action admissions decisions will be posted ONLINE:

On Saturday, 12/15 at 12:15 PM EST.

You probably knew that by reading the title of this blog. But you also need some instructions to do this correctly.

1.) Go to decisions.mit.edu  – using your MyMIT username and password and BOOM; your decision will be there.

2.) Although decisions are not up yet, you should definitely go to https://decisions.mit.edu/verify.php now to verify that you've got your username and password correct and you're ready to go.

3.) If you've forgotten your username or password, simply visit MyMIT and follow the "forgot username" or "forgot password" links to access our automated username recovery or password reset systems.

Admissions decisions will be available exclusively online. Decisions will not be released via email, snail mail, carrier pigeon, I won't bring them personally to your house – you get the point.

However, following the release of admissions decisions, we WILL be mailing admitted students… something cool.

Good luck,

Labs