It’s been another late night at work, but I wanted to at least post a few odds & ends…
- CPW update: for everyone who has registered, we are in the process of matching you to an MIT student host. If you have registered, you will have a host. (More on this soon)
- Speaking of CPW… our preview weekend is nothing like the “Hearst College” (Stanford South?) preview weekend on the most recent episode of Veronica Mars. For one thing, the weekend is not planned out for you, it’s more of a “choose your own adventure”-style weekend (with nearly 600 events over the span of 4 days!). And, while there will be parties, CPW is a 100% dry weekend. And while you’ll probably see people wearing shirts featuring pi, it won’t be from any evil fraternities like in the episode (non-Veronica Mars fans are quite confused by now, I’m sure).
- Trying to figure out what to pack for CPW? Check out the 10 day forecast.
- Following up on the cancer research information from the last post, MIT continues the thread here and here (check it out!).
- Not as important as cancer research but still affecting every one of us, MIT recently hosted a big conference on spam.
- A nice review of the MIT Museum…
- …and a review of an art exhibit at MIT (in the New York Times!).
And for now, off to home, and a big dim sum outing tomorrow!