Today by Snively '11

Short and sweet.

Today is a Junior Mint day.

10 responses to “Today”

1. The ultimate in my 1960’s treat experience- so do they have a factory tour? Can we get freebies??

I can smell it now- the snow is gone….The fresh snowie taste is in your mouth.

Please advise. Can’t wait.

2. Jacob Herman says:

Tradition is something that I am looking forward too at Mit. Really, the anxiety about admissions would kill me if I wasn’t so busy taking 7 classes with one after school, working as and accounting intern and tutoring. I really have no time to spend time fretting over admissions decisions.

3. Bob says:

I have a question about admissions, which I’m not sure where to post..
    I’ve applied for 2009 entry, however I am now due to external reasons having to consider a deferred entry, i.e. 2010.

When do I have to decide whether to defer, on the chance that I get an offer?

@Bob
    Absolutely! MIT encourages people to take gap years, you’ll be fine.

5. Awesome! Are you really smelling the mint on the campus, snively? lol

Yummyy..just thinking about the sweet, minty chocolate melting in your mouth. -sighs- Awesome! Are you really smelling the mint on the campus, snively? lol

Yummyy..just thinking about the sweet, minty chocolate melting in your mouth. -sighs- <3 <3

6. chris says:

makes me think of my city’s periodic “maple syrup” smell.

thank you, new jersey.

7. lulu says:

some things are really hilarious about MIT

8. Bridger '13 says:

Lol, I have to admit that is something I didn’t ever know about MIT.

Also, I couldn’t help but browse around those files. They are completely random. wink MMM A PIE is something I definitely have to join.

9. deng says:

hahaha… lovely