ZigZag Episode 6 by Matt McGann '00

A new video podcast.

Episode 6 of MIT’s video podcast ZigZag is available today. Stories include highlights from this year’s 2.007 Robotics Competition, the “seeing machine”, and the awesome Disco Dance Floor (!). Check it out:

Hosting ZigZag again was fun. It was a beautiful day in Killian Court, and hopefully it will be that nice again for Commencement (a.k.a. graduation).

Are there other kinds of stories you’d like to see on ZigZag? Things or people you’d like to know more about?

5 responses to “ZigZag Episode 6”

Marilee Jones, of course.

2. iddoshe says:

this is a little random…but do you ever get tired of answering the same questions multiple times? [i believe i would, which would means that i prolly wouldn’t make a good teacher or admissions officer]

also, i would like to see a ZigZag episode on the social/party life of MIT students. (What they do when they’re not studying, etc.)

3. Christina says:

Aw, it won’t work on my computer. :-(

4. Christina says:

It still won’t work, so I’m not sure about the usual content of Zig-Zag but I’d love to see something done on the houses. grin

5. It will be great to do a zigzag episode on some of the fun activities taking place at the Media Arts and Sciences Labs.