August 2021: Although our office remains closed to visitors, you can still get a feel for MIT by signing up for an 🔮 online session or student-led tour.

ZigZag Episode 7 by Matt McGann '00

A new episode features Commencement highlights and an interview with the party button guys.

Episode 7 of MIT’s video podcast ZigZag is out now. Stories include Commencement and MIDAS (a.k.a. the party button). Check it out.

Marsha Bolton hosts this episode, and it features some interviews I conducted with graduating students (you can frequently see my thumb). Marsha is broadcasting from the beautiful roof deck of McCormick Hall; it’s worth watching just to check out the view from up there.

Nice work on ZigZag to producer Jeff Silva of Academic Media Production Services (AMPS), who makes each episode happen and turn out great. Beginning this month, Jeff will be working on a Masters in Fine Arts degree full time for the next year; ZigZag and all of MIT indeed will miss him.

One response to “ZigZag Episode 7”

1. dj says:

you know what? I love zigzag. Thanks for being a part of this.

It’s really a nice way of showing what things are available @ MIT and what you can do.