Oct 29, 2013
Answering Your Questions: EA Deadline Week
Posted in: Process & Statistics
With our November 1 Early Action deadline looming (Friday!), we're here to answer your questions. How can we help? Answers below in the comments. I will try to update this post with FAQs.
Adding some answers to FAQs...
- Early action applications should be submitted by 11:59pm Eastern Time on November 1. There is some amount of grace period, but I strongly suggest you submit your application well in advance of the deadline.
- Your school/teachers may submit their materials after the deadline. We are much more flexible and understanding with teachers and schools. Your recommendations do not need to be in our office by November 1. They can arrive and be processed well after this date and you will still be fine.
- Please allow two weeks for the processing of all submitted materials. If something was submitted for your application less than two weeks ago, don't worry about it. We are processing thousands of documents right now.
- If you need to switch from EA to RA, or RA to EA, email us and let us know.
- If you're having trouble with your interview, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I strongly suggest you validate your application and view the PDF preview well in advance of the deadline. If one of your essays is too long, or if your formatting doesn't look right, you will want to know this with plenty of time to spare. If your application validates and looks good on the PDF preview, you are all set.