the grip Spotify Wrapped has on society is truly astounding. time to contribute to the buzz with another year of blogger wrapped!
minutes spent listening:
this surprised me; i was under the impression i am listening to Spotify constantly. this is not true because i am at the lower end of the group…bloggers really do be LISTENING
artists listened to:
i’m not surprised i was first because i listen to a lot of Discover Weekly…
how am i so diverse when i cycle through psych rock, indie rock, and pop? i don’t get it lol
unsurprisingly, indie rock comes out on top. dance pop and lo-fi are quite popular as well.
audio auras (whatever this means):
wistful and yearning??? are we ok???
top listener stats:
- audrey: Top 0.005% for Halsey
- masha: top 0.05% for Tame Impala
- alice: top 0.05% for Ricky Montgomery
- amber: top 0.10% for The Killers
- alan: top 0.5% for dodie
- ana: top 0.5% for BTS
- petey: top 0.5% for Gareth Coker
- ankita: top 1% King Gizzard and Lizzard Wizard
- mel: top 1% for Mitski
- jenny: top 1% for Joji
- cami: top 2% for Taylor Swift
- kellen: top 4% for Tyler the Creator
- cj: top 4% for Taylor Swift
what do we have to say for ourselves?
here’s the playlist of our top songs :)
top songs playlist analytics
- Avr. Popularity: 60/100
- Avr. Happiness: 43/100
- Avr. Danceability: 56/100
- Avr. Energy: 60/100
- Avr. Acousticness: 32/100
- Avr. Instrumentalness: 8/100
- Avr. Liveness: 17/100
- Avr. Speechiness: 7/100
what surprised you? what didn’t? let us know!!!