Hello world. I too am at the new Apple store at Boylston street. Unlike Paul, who was probably using his own computer, I am using a fancy black macbook to write my entry. I, of course, have to add MIT content to this entry so here you go:
1) Housing results came out, yay!
2) The rooms you have right now are completely temporary and you do not have the power to decide whether you will stay in them or not. This does not necessarily apply to McCormick, I’m not sure exactly how that works.
3) Your current roommate is also temporary, although you will get a chance to keep them if you’d like.
4) Your final floor and room will be decided during REX and Orientation.
5) You were placed into your temporary dorm based on your preferences but the floor you were placed on (except for language halls) was completely random.
There’s going to be a concert here in the Mac store in about 40 minutes so I should leave before this place gets ridiculous.