MIT blogger Elizabeth C. '13

Odds ‘n Ends by Elizabeth Choe '13

There's a video. And a SONG. Your lucky day.

Well hey there, folks! Remember me? You know, that one weird kid blogger, the one who always makes you go “How’d she get hired?”

I’M BACK! Yay! And I made a video for you guys. Double yay! And I pulled out something from last year (20.111 Thermodynamics of Biomolecular Systems, Spring 2010) for the feature I like to call “Obligatory Doodle”:

Okay, here’s the featured content.

17 responses to “Odds ‘n Ends”

1. Emad '14 says:

You’re a sketch in this video. Granted, you’re a sketch who’s good at censoring herself, but still.

Your brother’s cool, though. smile

2. SR '15 says:

I LOVE your videos! Please make more ..<

anyway, the EA telethon is today?!!?!

3. SR '15 says:

oops, part of my comment is missing… I was going to say, “I don’t know what questions to ask though.”

4. Aris '15 says:

Ah, I got my phone call while watching this video.

5. Nikita says:

Elizabeth, I LOVE your blog entries! especially your videos which do a great job of letting us know that you’re not robots that have been programmed by the admissions officers, and your “oddles of doodles”. smile

Keep ’em coming!

6. Saumya says:

That’s one video which made me smile after days…and days…and days…I really hope I one day come to MIT and be just like you!

7. Saumya says:

Ooh and yes random question popped in my head…

Do you know any international students who are doing Econ at MIT?

8. Natalia says:

I love you Echizzle!

9. Kim says:

What’s the most interesting part of being a biological engineering major?

10. J.Lu says:

Columbia, MO=)

11. Drew says:

Haha[I never actually use “lol” or anything of the sort-it’s a real laugh!]
    Anyway, I enjoyed the video! Love your humor! Yes, KEEP THEM COMING! :D

12. haha, did you just wake up? i like that in such a small room you have a little place for a bike smile

13. Hey, I really like your posts, they’re quite entertaining! What I wanted to ask is: what is the most important advice that you could give to incoming freshmen? I mean, when coming to MIT what should I expect, how should I approach people and life in general, what should I do with my time, what’s the best way to be satisfied at the end? Thank you!

14. Austin says:

That was a cool video and it really made me laugh.
    Question: What are your hobbies (besides doodling,) and are you able to enjoy them at MIT?

Just a Random Question: Would you say there is a gap between you and the underclassman?

15. I thought she was an underclassman?

and thanks for the video Elizabeth! I loved it! I totally want to be a blogger if I get in to MIT!

16. Howdy folks,

Whoo! I’m getting lots of good questions. I’m working on a new video right now. Eeeeeee

I’m not exactly sure of the official convention, but I think only the freshmen are considered “underclassmen” here. Don’t quote me on that, I could be wrong. In any case, I’m a sophomore. (“Whaaaat only a sophomore? But you seem so MATURE!”)

17. anne says:

its interesting to note how many times you say “pretty much”….smile
    anyways,good one.smile