It’s been a busy week, and I’ve still got a lot on my mind. As long as I can remember, I’ve found that writing things down is one of my ways of decompressing – imposing order on chaos, as it were. So I figured I’d share my thoughts with you.
Things I am excited about:
- my new UROP investigating the genetics of tuberculosis at the Broad Institute
- the freshmen in my fraternity
- the Class of 2012 in general
- Independent Activities Period! Only two months away!
- picking my classes for spring semester
- learning more Python and more LaTeX
- showing off my Brass Rat in the spring
- this upcoming summer :)
- this weekend!
Plans for this weekend:
- studying for the upcoming 20.110 (thermodynamics) test
- getting a head start on my 18.700 (linear algebra) problem set
- 18.02 grading
- shopping at the Garment District for my Halloween costume
- transcribing the minutes from my fraternity’s recent house meetings
- working on the MURJ website
- updating the Medlinks website
- sleeping lots
- blogging :)
Blog entries I want to write:
- recap of the Medlinks retreat
- thoughts about Fraternity Rush
- all the photos and events from last year I never had time to post :)
- a look at MIT’s tunnels
- advice and thoughts about the application process
- more about some of my student groups (Assassins’ Guild, MURJ, Medlinks)
- a look into my previous UROPs at the Langer Lab and the Amon Lab
- whatever you want me to talk about! Let me know what you want to hear!